No announcement yet.

RHD japan and nengun, good or bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feast Auto Export (Adam) is where to shop.

And Daryl, we miss u.

Comment

i've used daryl a few times. Great transactions. I had problems with nengun back in the day as well on the old system. Big orders in the US are always best to make a small vacation out of it if your close to the boarder. Get a couple buddies, stay a couple nights and you can claim a dec amount. I think anything over $100 gets duty raped at the boarder. UPS is a fail and has a duty charge no matter what. From experience fedex licks sack as well. USPS and Canada post stay true to the books and dont rape and pillage your wallet on top of quotes for duty.

I now try to buy most of my parts through lordco and mopac and local high performance shops. Cant get alot of the really cool JDM stuff tho But if I need pistons, rods, bearings ARP anything, moroso, K&N, Painless, AN fittings, its Mopac. If I need tomei head gaskets or baffles or cams or gears I either go through JNS, Autodream (used to with Marvin anyways), forums and that usually takes care of that stuff. Anything else I call direct to the reps at sema and they help me out. Anythign else thats used OEM its 4XTOYS. Takes care of most common purchases.
      ALLEN PETERSEN
      Number (604) 961-2449
      4XTOYS/ Lower Mainland Skyline Service and aftermarket RB parts.
      RB30`s for sale!

Comment

Originally posted by cschepp View Post
        Hey man if you want quality and absolutely no issues Adam@feastauto export is your man. I have had many many experiences with Adam and I have have been impressed every single time!!!! Rhdjapan is good too, if they have it in stock

Thanks for your comments Chris.

I offer some real good rates and have for a long time now. I dont mind quoting over and over. Part of the job!

Vehicle Sourcing - You Tube Videos - Facebook Group
        For Parts Inquiries, Please Post Here

Comment

It is part of the job but a pain in the butt! I don't meAn to make your job any harder I do shop around and see if I can find local as well to help support some of the locals around here. But my business will never end with you Adam and I think you know that! Actually to tell you the truth you just gave me an idea, I will email shortly with some requests.
          Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by support@feastauto View Post
            Thanks for your comments Chris.

I offer some real good rates and have for a long time now. I dont mind quoting over and over. Part of the job!
            Lol that quoting over and over on different parts is probably me lol I shop around quite a bit before buying parts cause the 5% differences between sellers adds up fast when you buy 20 parts hahah. Sorry. I'm certain I'll go with Adam before using a non sponsorer seller again Right now I'm checking out PHR without the middle man between us.
            Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
            Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
            Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
            Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
            Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
            White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
            lol

Comment

I love RHDjapan.

Just don't ship with UPS or you get raped by UPS's ******** "charges".

Use fedex for the extra $10, its worth it for sure.
              BNR32- Sold
              1998 Evolution V

Comment

RHD Japan is the only place I have gotten my parts from, including a brand new transmission. I use EMS, because it is the cheapest and FedEx isnt too bad it is only worth using on large purchases ( I mean size wise, like the transmission).
                I have spent lots there and the only bump I ever had was a heatshield foil was out of stock and I was informed of it a few days after placing my order, however they refunded it and all was well.

Nengun, I have never used it, the prices are relatively similar so I dont chance a few $s to go with something new.

Check out my YouTube Channel - HERE
                Check out FS Motorsports - HERE

Comment

Working...
                X