Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: 1991 R32 Skyline GTR part out - lots of aftermarket stuff.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

interested in front bumper, also if its a good price could pick up hood, rear bumper and quarters and possibly the fenders if they are all in good condition
    We produced with spartan air.

Comment

is the cage a complete bolt in?
      GTS4-R

Comment

car is back for part out now. I will have a pm sent to every one tonight.

GTS4-R (yes, cage is completely bolt in) black with yellow paddings.
        Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

Comment

What LSD is it?
          Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

I'm looking for the following;
            -The piece of trim that goes around the radio and HVAC controls
            -The piece of trim the fits around the passanger door handle
            -The Bonnet/ Hood release pull handle and cable
            -The two Rubber grommets the sit on top of the radiator to stabalize it.
            -The little clip that secures the hood prop when getting ready to close the hood.
            -The piece of trunk tim on the passanger side that covers up where the jack is stored.
            -5 of the little round plastic things that hold down the door sills.
            -The GTR badge on the trunk (if you are willing to seperate that from the trunk)
            -The plastic trim piece that sits at the front of the engine bay in front of the radiator and covers the open area aroung the boonet/hood release. I believe it may be called a "slam Panel".
            -Lastly, a drivers side A-pillar pod if you had one in your car. I am looking for one that holds two 2-1/16" gauges.

Comment

Ben, I'll figure that out by tmr.

Johnny, I'll have a price for you tonight.

also more a/m parts added.
              Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

Comment

pm sent
                (o-o) skyline (o-o) == 300zx ==

Comment

I know its such a small part but could u please check to see what bulb holders are on it(H1 or H3). Unless, you do want to seperate them from the Headlights.

Comment

what ecu does it have? I almost bought that car from tyee a couple years ago before i bought my car!
                    gtr garage queen...anybody seen my wallet?

Comment

I need a piller trim for bothsides. shiped to l7a1g3
                      1991 skyline GTR
                      1969 corvette
                      1989 cavalier Z24
                      1991 skyline GTR
                      1985 VW scirocco

Comment

Hood man, I can come to pic it up so you don't have to box that sucker up. What brand of rad is it, twin core? Let me know.......

Jon.
                        Last edited by Dragon Humper; 05-13-2011, 03:15 PM.
                        Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

^ ya didn't see the pending? it's as good as sold to me.
                          Last edited by BRN32; 05-13-2011, 03:20 PM.
                          Originally posted by Snow
                          Sure a condom holds water but you don't see me drinking from one.

Comment

Nothing is as good as sold untill the money changes hands, you need to spend some time here to fully understand (flakers are everywhere), I will wait in line untill that happens.

Jon.
                            Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

Just waiting on Charles to get back to me with the final total, no flaker here.lol
                              Originally posted by Snow
                              Sure a condom holds water but you don't see me drinking from one.

Comment

Blitz elect. boost controller? do I need this charles lol pm with something that you think I need! I have not bought anything for my car in like a week!!!! haha

btw wicked seller but thats not news!

Comment

Working...
                                X