Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: 1991 R32 Skyline GTR part out - lots of aftermarket stuff.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got this small plastic piece? Its next to the gas pedal. Thx bud

Comment

everything is gone beside the following:
      - 2way diff
      - engine/turbo set up
      - line lock
      - boost controller
      - brakes
      Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

Comment

Hey Charles I will pass on the engine setup as I am just going to buy another full car. How much did you want for the boost controller and how much did you want for the Gtr brakes? I'm assuming the brakes come with rotors and pads?
        Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

can you pm me pricing for fuel pump relay, passenger side front corner light, center vent, and passenger vent
          all shipped to V0R 2K0
          - Adam

:
          http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/44846-project-nashzilla-r32-gt-t-neo.html

Comment

chris
            - brakes are $550obo for the whole set up

amnash,
            - all gone!

BUMP.

Comment

Originally posted by cschepp View Post
              Hey what kind of power did that throw out man? I would be interested in buying and putting in another car. What km are on it?
              With those smallish cams and a T8834D you are looking at a minimum of 600hp, pushed to the limit on race fuel and you will have an honest 850hp (700 atwhp). With some big honking cams and a port job on the heads combined with 1600cc squirters you could have just over 1000hp on C16 mixed with 20% methanol.

$5800 for that kind of ass-kicking power is a steal of a deal.

Jon.
              Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

Do you have a Stock Rear bumper on it?

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon Humper View Post
                  With those smallish cams and a T8834D you are looking at a minimum of 600hp, pushed to the limit on race fuel and you will have an honest 850hp (700 atwhp). With some big honking cams and a port job on the heads combined with 1600cc squirters you could have just over 1000hp on C16 mixed with 20% methanol.

$5800 for that kind of ass-kicking power is a steal of a deal.

Jon.
                  I never really dyno the car, just did are compression test and it got 155-160psi across. Previous owner claim it has 550whp. $5800 is hell of a deal, the engine is used with 25K ish but everything is in working order. I took the engine apart to make sure everything is in spec!

And yes, I have stock rear bumper.

Comment

yo charles, shoot me a picture of that line lock system/bmc.

What sizing is the bmc btw?

- Joey

Comment

still have some stuff left.

Comment

Working...
                      X