No announcement yet.

The Holy grail r32 gtr Part out , tons of aftermarket parts!!!:(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow I cant believe this...good luck DJ. I may need some OE parts..
    Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

I would be interested in the entire thing but I must ask why would you sell such a beautiful car? You put so much time and effort into it
      Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

I know i cant believe im doing this either but I need to keep my head into the books and this car is a big distraction+ a money pit. If i would get her on the road again i know i would change my mind but I think this is the smartest thing to do. Maybe later on when im done school and have a better job I could take on another project like this. But in the end like everyone tells me, I should of kept the car the way it was.
        My car keeps on stealing my money .

Comment

I'd like to call second dibs on the carbon exhaust shield in case the buyer backs out on you.

Comment

ThEres about 10 members here that pmed me all for the same parts with different offers so when part out time comes ill go through the people that contacted me.

Comment

Dibs on the Os giken TS2B clutch everyone

Comment

Oops, forgot to add, dibs on the Mines Rear strut bar and PERSONAL pole position steering wheel

Comment

I'm getting alot of Pm's ,its sort of hard to keep a track of everybody.

Please remember the part out will only begin the 1st week of august.I have multiple interested parties in the motor set up and other big items so its most likely going to happen now.

I know some people may not like this but if I get and offer better than yours ,even if you call dibs the part will go out to that person.I'm loosing over 30 000$ in this so I'm trying to get back as much as I can .Please understand my situation!
                  Last edited by DJ; 07-20-2011, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Pm Sent

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Interested in these items. can Can I get pics?

-Oil cooler 19 row EARLS Brand new comes with inlet outlet earls fittings 100$
                        -Greddy thermostatic oil cooler plate installed but never used 90$
                        -10an line enough for oil cooler 50$

Comment

Next Friday July 29th , i'll be taking payments for the parts .Be ready!

Comment

Originally posted by DJ View Post
                            Next Friday July 29th , i'll be taking payments for the parts .Be ready!
                            I'm ready to drive to Ottawa!
                            Dang! You got shocks, pegs... Lucky! You ever take it off any sweet jumps?

Comment

Interested in the brake kit, but whats the price and availability on replacement rotors?

Comment

pmed you Nate

Comment

Working...
                                X