Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ
    replied
    Exhaust is still here. I have a couple of local deal pending with the exhaust , trunk and tranny but we'll see ..

Leave a comment:

• coston
    replied
    that lid is mine!

Leave a comment:

• cschepp
    replied
    Dj do you still have the exhaust? Just wondering...

Leave a comment:

• GTRSOAR
    replied
    Id buy the trunk if shipping wouldnt wreck me

Leave a comment:

• DJ
    replied
    Rocket dancer lip sold

I cant believe the aftermarket stuff like the ati damper,the cage,trunk etc.. haven`t sold yet .These parts are cheap people!!

p.s if you`re not 100% interested in buying the item, please dont waste my time...god damn flakers....
    Last edited by DJ; 09-03-2011, 07:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DJ
    replied
    Added alot of parts ,pictures and dropped prices down !!!!! I need to clear this stuff out !!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Darkice
    replied
    emailed regarding items.

Leave a comment:

• cschepp
    replied
    Dj I have texted you in regards to some parts, please let me know availability

Leave a comment:

• mightymurph
    replied
    Pm'd!

Leave a comment:

• GTRSOAR
    replied
    Parts received!! Not even Fedex themselves could have packaged it better. 2 Thumbs up!

Leave a comment:

• JGoncalves
    replied
    still have the exhaust?

Leave a comment:

• R33rr
    replied
    check pm please

Leave a comment:

• Tony-R32
    replied
    Pm'd!

Leave a comment:

• MarusGTR
    replied
    Originally posted by DJ View Post
    I believe I made a smart decision, but please guys lets not clutter up this fs thread.
    Thank you
    Oh ****, sorry man after reading some comments I thought it was a build thread lol

Originally posted by gtrjon View Post
    willing to split the short shifter and nismo pivot ball from the tranny? id love the tranny too as a spare but not worth shipping... also are the vac/coolant hoses new or used?
    GODDAMNIT NO. I've just gone through all the pages realizing it was a sale thread and I need a shifter ball I was just about to offer. **** me.

Leave a comment:

• gtrjon
    replied
    willing to split the short shifter and nismo pivot ball from the tranny? id love the tranny too as a spare but not worth shipping... also are the vac/coolant hoses new or used?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X