Part out 1990 gtst

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part out 1990 gtst

I've cleaned out my garage of all the parts I've accumulated over the past 6 years of Skyline ownership.

I ONLY have the following. Shipping at buyer's expense:

1X R32 Skyline aftermarket front strut bar - $80
    1x R32 GTST Genuine Nissan Remanufactured ECU - $150 (have receipt for $168, never ended up using it)
    1x R32 GTST ECU - $130
    1x OEM airbox with filter - $25
    1x 255lph fuel pump - $60
    1x Z32 Fuel Filter, brand new - $10
    1x driver side window/ mirror switch - $15
    1x R32 GTST Radiator cap (probably the same for a GTR) - $15

All parts located in Maple Ridge, but I'm in Burnaby, White Rock, and Mission through out the month so I can meet along the way.

Thanks!

PS I also have this integrated tail light for an 05/06 ZX6R and similar years ZX10R BNIB - $70
    Leather Gloves XXL - $20

Last edited by A18; 07-23-2015, 09:24 PM.
    Looking for cheap parts? supguyex (Jon) is parting out his car. Good prices, good guy.

Dibs fmic kit.

Comment

PM sent!!!

Comment

Updated sold items.

Looking for cheap parts? supguyex (Jon) is parting out his car. Good prices, good guy.

Comment

Is the trannie rb25 tranny? And grinds ? Km

Comment

RB20DET. I think about 170 000 km give or take.

Comment

how much do you want for the clutch master cylinder? if it doesnt leak lol kuz mine does haha
              89 r32 sedan

Comment

I need the interior plastic that runs from the b pillar to the c pillar both sides. Pm me with a price thanks

Comment

How much for the interior fuse box from the dash harness?

Comment

shell has title? not salvage?

Comment

I just sent my GTS-t in to the body shop for some work last week but if they haven't started pulling the dent from my OEM hood I'll be interested in buying yours along with the wiper jets. Do you know how much it would cost to ship to Edmonton?
                      Justin
                      Silver 91' GTS-t w/sunroof

Comment

Originally posted by magular View Post
                        how much do you want for the clutch master cylinder? if it doesnt leak lol kuz mine does haha
                        Sorry, sold.

Originally posted by R32rb25det View Post
                        How much for the interior fuse box from the dash harness?
                        $30 plus shipping, but its missing a few fuses for things like the stereo and other non-necessities.

Originally posted by M13 View Post
                        shell has title? not salvage?
                        Fully titled and even aircared till next March. It was my daily for about a month or two.

Originally posted by RB20PWRD View Post
                        I just sent my GTS-t in to the body shop for some work last week but if they haven't started pulling the dent from my OEM hood I'll be interested in buying yours along with the wiper jets. Do you know how much it would cost to ship to Edmonton?
                        Not too sure on shipping. If you're serious let me know and I can pull it off and try and get you a quote.

Sorry for the late replies, best way to get a hold of me is through text (778 229 582O)

Comment

bump.

Comment

to the top!

Comment

Where are you located? How much for just the downpipe

Comment

Working...
                              X