X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cooke24 View Post
    Where are you located? How much for just the downpipe
    $100. Located in Maple Ridge.
    Last edited by A18; 10-03-2012, 11:21 PM.
    Looking for cheap parts? supguyex (Jon) is parting out his car. Good prices, good guy.

Comment

The "I always forget about this thread" bump.
      Looking for cheap parts? supguyex (Jon) is parting out his car. Good prices, good guy.

Comment

I need dash harness shipped to Florida

Comment

wanna sell shell? PM

Comment

Still have FMIC?
            Bayside Blue BNR34

Comment

Please read the first post. I ONLY have whats listed. Not trying to be a jerk, but I always get asked if I have x part, when it clearly says I only have whats left. The engine and shell were sold a few months ago.

Comment

how good are the tires?
                1992 Nissan Skyline GTS-T

Comment

Holly chill the **** down. My bad didn't pay attantion.
                  Bayside Blue BNR34

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                    how good are the tires?
                    Z32 has a pair of winter tires that are like brand new, and the other 2 are mismatched that still have about 60% left.

R32 tires are around 20%.

Originally posted by Awd_beast View Post
                    Holly chill the **** down. My bad didn't pay attantion.
                    It wasn't directed at you specifically. I've gotten a bunch of PMs from people asking about parts and it gets really annoying when it clearly says I don't have any thing other than what's listed. I generally update my original post as soon as I sell something to keep it relevant, yet people still ask me for parts that aren't listed.

Comment

Originally posted by A18 View Post

It wasn't directed at you specifically. I've gotten a bunch of PMs from people asking about parts and it gets really annoying when it clearly says I don't have any thing other than what's listed. I generally update my original post as soon as I sell something to keep it relevant, yet people still ask me for parts that aren't listed.

Ah ok well GLWS anyways.
                      Bayside Blue BNR34

Comment

Down pipe sold. Still have the rest. Z32 wheels would make for good winter rims since they already have snow tires!

Comment

bumpity

Comment

Buying a condo!All parts OBO!

Comment

do you have the wiring harness for the air/heater control 24042-05U00 ?? if so and its not cut up, how much?
                              - Adam

:
                              http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/44846-project-nashzilla-r32-gt-t-neo.html

Comment

Tension rods sold, gtr calipers pending.

Comment

Working...
                                X