Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Garrett -5 Turbo Setup for RB26

Sold.

UPDATE: Tomei dumps sold. New price: $1000 OBO.

Morning Guys,

I have a custom turbo set up for an R32 GTR. It should fit a stock exhaust, dumps, and intercooler, but everything else will only fit this set up. These parts have about 10,000kms on them. I'm looking for $1500 for everything, and I'll part the Tomei dumps for $300.

Includes:
    Garrett 2860RS turbos with Garrett -5 rear housings. Fits stock exhaust manifelds and stock dumps. newish 7 psi actuators. I spent a ton of time gasket matching the housings and porting the wastegate ports. The turbos have about 10,000kms on them and seem fine. I can take video of them if you'd like.

Tomei dump pipes wrapped in heat wrap. I ported the outlets a little. Includes gaskets. These only have about 500kms on them.

Custom stainless "twin turbo" pipe. Fits great, has a divider welded in, looks good.

All couplings and clamps needed for hooking up the turbos and twin turbo pipe. One is burnt from me wrapping it with heat tape. It seems the glue from the tape has burnt on the coupler. It looks great on the inside.

Custom oil and water lines. Includes everything except for 2 fittings you'll need to attach to your block and water pipe.

Custom aluminum intakes with filters. One pipe has a dent in it. Fits stock power steering reservoir location.

Ported stock exhaust manifolds. I spent a ton of time porting and gasket matching these. The previous owner tapped them for EGT sensors, but I plugged them up.

Burnt Coupling:

Looks fine on the inside:

You need to get this fitting:

Last edited by Black BNR32; 04-14-2014, 10:24 AM.
    oh hai!

Wow this is an unreal deal if the turbos are in good condition, GLWS!

Comment

Wow, wish this was available when I was looking for turbos.. Great deal

Glws
      Originally posted by nick-nismo
      this guy is killin it!!!

Comment

Pm'd!!!
        1992 BNR32

Comment

Sad to see another good turbo kit for sale.. Why the change I heart? EFR?
          No build thread.
          1991 nissan
          El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

Originally posted by Bruizer View Post
            EFR?
            You been hacking my computer?

oh hai!

Comment

Did you dyno with this setup? If so what boost level and power dodo you put down?

Comment

No, sorry. Didn't get any good passes either.
                oh hai!

Comment

turbo vids:

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
                  oh hai!

Comment

There are many people using these turbos. Anything from 300whp to 580whp.
                    Best bang for the buck. You don't even need any piping like a big single. -5 Can be Direct replacement of stock turbos, that's it. This kit here is just more refined for better response and top end maybe.

I guessed EFR because for around $5k, they are affordable and do well.
                    No build thread.
                    1991 nissan
                    El terror

Comment

payment sent for the tomei dumps, thanks

Comment

HERO, I can't PM you.
                        oh hai!

Comment

bump for the seller, just received the tomei dumps. as described. recommended.

Comment

Anyone know what kind of modification these turbos need to directly replace oem turbos?
                            BNR32

Comment

-5 turbos that are sold as rb26 "kit" are direct bolt on to everything OEM. There are some -5 kits out there that don't have the right flanges (not rb26 ready)
                              No build thread.
                              1991 nissan
                              El terror

Comment

Working...
                              X