No announcement yet.

Impul r33-r

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the impul document yes the original bill of sale, id have to look . i literally stored then when they arrived in 2010
    but they sold for 4.5 mill yen originally

Comment

Originally posted by dah_hunter View Post
      LoL.. Those papers everyone gets when they import a car from Japan buddy..

only the Impul one is a bit rare.. but worth $4000 i doubt it..

What are you going to do with all the "impul" parts if you sell it as a "regular" one..
      and not everyone sell them with the car. only documented cars retain value!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cooke24 View Post
        Do you have the original msrp sticker?

ill look

Comment

lol all the skylines that came over legally have documents. Good luck with the sale.
          "Syntax with a steering wheel."
          Volkswagen R32 Daily
          Nissan R32 Skyline Summer Car

Comment

See an impul with 170,000km

Find Cheap and Discounted New and Used Cars, Vans & Utes available in West Perth 6005, WA. Buy and sell almost anything on Gumtree classifieds.

Comment

IMPUL PARTS PRICE LIST AS OF TODAY

make offers on parts thi is not the price im asking this is just the "new price"
              make an offer these parts are discontinued

IMPUL R33R AERODYNAMICS SYSTEM
              Front bumper
              120750 Circle (Tax included)
              -Rear spoiler
              63000 Circle (Tax included)
              Rear garnish tail light cover set 675.36
              30975 Circle (Tax included)
              Attention ) before the minor change model 332.05
              Is required when the front bumper mounting facelift for レインホース.
              Attention ) OE rear wing with latest need work separately fill and paint, etc..
              FRP product color is a white gel coat.
              * Installation and painting price etc. not included in the price.

IMPUL R33R R33-skyline 4-door sedan for products and Production of end-
              Products
              Model number and specifications
              Price
              Note
              Aerodynamic system
              Side sill protectors
              80000 Yen (Tax not included)
              End of production 857.60
              Rear bumper set (Includes left and right rear under)
              120000 JPY (Tax not included)
              End of production 1,286.40
              Rear fender trim (1 Set left)
              38000 Yen (Tax not included)
              End of production 407.36
              High power control unit
              RB25DET engine for vehicles
              178000 Circle (Tax not included)
              End of production
              Blast muffler 1,908.16
              4 Dr ER33 RB25DET engines engines, vehicle inspection for diameter 85 W
              110000 Circle (Tax not included)
              End of production 1,179.20
              4 Dr ER33 RB25DE engine / 2 WD vehicles, vehicle inspection for diameter 85 W
              110000 Circle (Tax not included)
              End of production
              Strut bar
              STB-13 4Dr vehicle, an all-aluminum 310.88
              29000 Circle (Tax not included)
              End of production
              Shock absorber
              11:02 For WD drive front inspection requirement
              15000 Yen (Tax not included) / 1
              End of production 160.80
              11:02 For the WD drive, rear inspection requirement
              17000 Yen (Tax not included) / 1
              End of production
              Coil spring
              21:02 For WD drive front inspection requirement
              JPY 9500 (Tax not included) / 1
              End of production 101.84
              21:02 For the WD drive, rear inspection requirement
              JPY 9500 (Tax not included) / 1
              End of production
              Stabilizer
              SBF-112: 2WD vehicles in front
              60000 Yen (Tax not included)
              End of production
              SBR-112: for the 2WD car rear 643.20
              58000 JPY (Tax not included)
              End of production

Comment

I am completely baffled at how no documents make this car cheaper.
                I'll be honest with you, saying something like that will ruin your chances of a sale as it sounds shady. Just some friendly advice that hopefully makes your sale go smoothly!
                RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
                http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
                1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

Originally posted by Vspec View Post
                  I am the only one to feel there is something wrong about running a gtr in the snow?
                  Agreed. 100%

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk HD
                  Currently rollin' in a 1997 Nissan 240sx こうき

The artist formally known as Cory Scheuer

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl @ RightDrive View Post
                    I'll be honest with you, saying something like that will ruin your chances of a sale as it sounds shady. Just some friendly advice that hopefully makes your sale go smoothly!
                    ^This
                    Documents to me do not have a $ value, but it does inspire confidence in a buyer when they come to see the car.
                    I drive a Honda...

Comment

I'd be looking to see if that'd be fraud or not... Withholding legal documents sounds like fraud to me.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk HD
                      Currently rollin' in a 1997 Nissan 240sx こうき

The artist formally known as Cory Scheuer

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl @ RightDrive View Post
                        its quiet simple really. because it ontario registered the only documents required for the sale are; ownership, uvip.
                        so its really just a bonus to add the import documents with the sale, this way in the future if you choose to resale the import there is no doubt that it is a legal whole car import and not a pieced together kit car. (worth less then a whole car)

i have also had a bunch of low ball offers and banter that is just plain rediculous. this is a beautiful car. A top 1% example of r33
                        skylines and runs 300ps with the blitz dsbc turned up

not the same as a stock gts

and with examples in aus. selling for 11,500.00 with 170,000km it not me who is delusional about this

by "the hire" owe admission this car should be worth double that

and strangly enough i just so happen to have a appraisal what states a value of 21,500.00 and a fair market resale of 19,900.00

i will however update this as there is skeptism. i will be doing my up of storage video soon and uploading the new appraisal soon .

im not going to be selling it for a cheap sale price just because i jumped on dereks sale.

the original sale price btw was 590,000yen or $6538.97 plus export import etc. about 5,500.00 as u was using terra2imports and livingstone freight

so ya 12,000.00 cdn before it was serviced and thats what im willing to let it go for and not a penny less as ive said before if you get want it for the clean chassis and engine we can work something out. but im pretty sure once vlad heres im actually going to sellt he impul he or stan would buy it. when he first saw it he wanted to trade his silvia for it. but i wasnt having that.

so again the car will be sold only with the documents required from used resale in canada. if you want the extra service records and impul certificate of authenticity, and such your going to pay $15,000.00

and yes that is gouging.. welcome to ontario

and im kicking myself because the day it arrived at my house i listed it and a doctor was going to pay $20,000.00 for it a week later .

should have sold it then.

im sorry i didnt answer random kijiji questions that would have been alot easier to see the answer with your own eyes instead of with my words. and if cambridge to toronto is to far a drive to look at a skyline your looking at the wrong cars. cause if you havent noticed they come from japan. and that not exactly down the block. so im sorry i dont live at the end of your street for the sake of conveinence for the sole purpose of you to buy my impul.

rant over. sorry but that f ing l;azy!

Comment

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Dude just give up. It's your fault you over paid, your documents are worth crap to everyone just realize that. It won't become a collectors car cause it ain't a gtr.

Sit down for a bit and think long and hard for a price. $10,000 would be absolute max with your $4000 pieces of 90's papers.

Now if this car was an auctech r33 gtr, we wouldn't be beaking you about this.

Comment

Originally posted by cooke24 View Post
                              Dude just give up. It's your fault you over paid, your documents are worth crap to everyone just realize that. It won't become a collectors car cause it ain't a gtr.

Sit down for a bit and think long and hard for a price. $10,000 would be absolute max with your $4000 pieces of 90's papers.

Now if this car was an auctech r33 gtr, we wouldn't be beaking you about this.
                              Agreed to this! I paid so much for my R33GTS25T few years ago.

Comment

Omg I can't even believe the words are coming out.

$10,000.00

First person with cash as-is where is . Do it before I change my mind or start i ripping off parts to put on my r34 GTT

Comment

Working...
                                X