WTB: R32 GTR Lip and Heater Door Motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: R32 GTR Lip and Heater Door Motor

Hi, wondering if anybody in Alberta is parting a GTR or did front lip conversion to some kinda aftermarket one! So Im looking for a stock, OEM R32 GTR bumper lip. I prefer it to be unpainted and not cracked.

Also, this should be easily available, because i think its the same on all R32"s not only the GTR's, looking for the heater door motor. It should be mounted on 3 bolts and please don't damage the white plastic clip, the one i circle in the picture!

TTBB is a true ACN member

That is not the heater door motor. The one pictured controls the defrost to windshield,/ dash air vents/under dash vents. The motor that opens the heater door is located just above the trans tunnel on the left side, visible when glove box door removed, but only removable by removing the stereo and heater control unit. It has a blue relay on it and is held on with 3 screws.The rod opens the heater door containing the heater core.
    There's no buisness like GO biusness

Comment

I have a whole Heater unit for sale. Pm for more details.
      Traction is optional, so are zipties

92 Gtst/Silver bullet

Comment

Yes, i guess this one called ventilation direction door motor! Thanks R32D2.
        Pm sent.

Comment

Buddy had a unused 240sx shell sitting at his house doing nothing, and THANK YOU Nissan for using the same parts.
          It appear that 240SX motor is exactly the same as R32 the mounting bracket is different but bolts holes are there! On the back side the arms are different but they are pop out easily, the only thing is when you put that back in you have to play around to set it exactly where you want it. Also in the beginning mine didn't want to move at all i had to take the top cover of the motor out and physically move the gear to turn and then it was moving without a single problem since. The reason i switch my motor is because it was making horrible and loud noise when it shift between air directions!

Still looking for the lip!)
          Last edited by tryingtobebest; 02-11-2013, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X