Hi!

and glad to have you here!
    Marc-André
    _________
    2.2L RB20 GTS-T
    ECU modification enabled - PM me for details

Comment

nice to have you here...

the only gripe i have about your site is the name...

calling it an owners club when the majority of people dont own or never will own a GTR just doesnt make sense... when a site like that exists its more of a fan club than an owners club...

other than that its all good and im sure next year there will be a few people who will be lucky enough to own the GTR and will register or already have... and then there will be owners
      How many kids with A.D.D. does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Wanna go ride bikes...

R.I.P \'87 4cyl Rustang
      \'03 Dodge SX2.0
      \'90 GTR32

Comment

Originally posted by Shadao View Post
        calling it an owners club when the majority of people dont own or never will own a GTR just doesnt make sense... when a site like that exists its more of a fan club than an owners club...

...a little short sighted don't you think? If you are on the site, you'll know a few of the members (incl the site owner) have deposits on the new GTR and indeed there will be owners there. My gripe is that it calls itself a North American GTR Owners Club when its obvious that the Canadian owners (and there are many) are here on GTRC

Anyhoo, its good to see a post from you Josh, and lets work together in future events. I am quite sure there will be future Nissan GTR owners on our site as well!

Cheers
        John

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

Definitely no hard feelings. I actually voted to have it as gtr-tech.com but was overruled in favor of the owners club name. Either way, I think it is going to be an exiting few years as the new GT-R becomes available. You can bet that I will be following every bit of it and documenting things along the way.

Comment

Working...
          X