Deliveries Rolling In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deliveries Rolling In

Alta Nissan in Woodbridge had 3 GT-Rs on hand on the weekend. The owner had his super silver outside for the masses to inspect. A red one had been prepped and was in the showroom awaiting its owner to come and get it - he arrived just as I was leaving. A third GT-R was in the shop with all its protective coverings still on it waiting to be prepped.

No pictures though - sorry. My GF stole my camera!

Nice! They had Silver, Red, and.. what was the third? Any thoughts to which colour you preferred the most? (although it would be tough to judge the look of the car with the protective covering I image)
    2012 Deep Pearl Blue Black Edition GT-R

Some say my teeth glow in the dark...
    And that if you tune your radio to 88.4 FM you can actually hear my thoughts...

All we know is, I'm called The Stig

Comment

I saw the Silver one...was cruising by and just happened to catch a glimpse.
      1992 NISSAN 240SX - RB20DET POWER
      1990 NISSAN 300ZX - 2+2

Comment

The Super Silver belongs to the owner of the dealership. He was supposed to get the first car but passed on the black (which I did not see). Personally, I think the Super Silver is actually a bit too light for my liking and you lose some of the body lines in bright light.

The red was surprisingly gorgeous. I don't like red cars. Have never owned one. Figured I'd only get one if I had a Ferrari, and even then, only if I had a 308/328 a la Magnum PI! The GT-R is a nice, deep, very nice colour.

The third car wasn't prepped yet. It was in the garage, with all the window stickers and paint protection coverings that had yet to be peeled off. I think it was a Gun Metallic, but I couldn't give you any idea as to whether or not that colour looked good at all.

Comment

it was silver. seen them driving it around with a dealer plate yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by 2_eclipsed View Post
            it was silver. seen them driving it around with a dealer plate yesterday
            yup - you are right. it was parked at 27 & 7 this morning.

Comment

Permanent home - hwy 27 and hwy 7

Comment

Man, that car is such a babe. But if I were the owner, I would not park it outside in the rain.
                03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

ya i saw this car 2 i work in the same plaza and had to get out for a look when i drove by. wut a ride. too bad i didnt have my camera

Comment

Here at Agincourt Nissan we have a silver one that is "available" should someone like it. The 2010 are going to be more as speculation has stated.

If interested, call me at 416-291-1188 EXT. 340 or ask to page me... Giancarlo

Thanks,
                    KaOz
                    "Straight roads are for FAST CARS, Corners are for FAST DRIVERS!"

TUNER SHOP:
                    Absolute Motor Specialties (AMS INC)
                    AMS Motorsports

Comment

Simple Question

MSRP or MSRP+ ?

Comment

Originally posted by 1000songs View Post

Permanent home - hwy 27 and hwy 7
                        That colour does seem a little light, as was said above. Not that I would be complaining...
                        - K a t e ' says:
                        thats so annoying how guys call there cars A GIRL haha im surprised you dont have a name for it
                        - Jared -
                        women arnt people...they dont need names. There like a plant.

Comment

Working...
                        X