R35 In Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R35 In Canada

Hey everyone this is my first ever thread but i would like to let people know that if you are looking for a R35 GTR around Ontario there being sold at the Nissan Dealership in Toronto, Scarborough.

i couldnt believe my eyes when i saw it and since i cant drive because i am only 15 i asked my friend who can drive to pull into the dealership so i can get a look at the amazing car, seeing how when i first ever saw a R32 GTS-T i almost **** my pants i think i pretty much did when we pulled up to the car.

so yea if you got quite a bit of money and looking for a R35 in the ontario region thats a place where you can buy them.

thanks for reading :biggrin:

welcome to the forums bro, you're in the same boat as i am. sort of.

good luck!
    Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Yes , welcome !! You're lucky, 'cause by the time you're old enough to buy one a R32 GTR will be pretty cheap !

I also hear that there are Ferraris for sale at the Ferrari dealership.

Comment

haha!

and gtrtt, what would I have to do to get a tour of that insane garage of yours? :P

Comment

Does this really deserve its own thread???
          Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

Comment

is this a joke? R35's are so old school..

Anyways welcome to the forum thou.

Comment

Originally posted by flipridah17 View Post
              is this a joke? R35's are so old school..

Anyways welcome to the forum thou.
              ha! siged .

yeah man theres a lot begin sold at dealerships .
              ive seen 2 at 2 different places in scarborough alone , theres one right by PUR automotive and another a bit north near Markham.
              Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Originally posted by C-unit View Post
                Does this really deserve its own thread???

Give him a break.

And welcome to the forums, guy.
                03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

moar fanboi?
                  Proud owner of the 2nd Skyline and the only GTR on the island!

Boost@14PSI, YellowJacket Coils, Extreme TSC, Full Nismo N1 Bodykit, Greddy Speed Cut Controller, HKS Turbo Timer, 280LPH Denso Fuel Pump, Nismo Slave Cylinder, AMS BOVs, Nismo Clutch Pivot, ACT Xtreme 6 Puck and HDPP, Greddy Panel Filter

Comment

Welcome to the forums.

Yeah, all this talk about them being so rare...I see them around. They're not super common and but if you want one, you can get one.

BTW you posted this in the wrong forum. Moved.

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

yo Gtrtt you dont realize what im trying to say cause i have never in my life seen a GTR R35 in canada and seeing one at a dealership amazed me allot. just seeing a skyline around where i live is hard soo before you make smart comments try to look more into what im trying to say

Comment

Originally posted by ObsessedGtrKid View Post
                        yo Gtrtt you dont realize what im trying to say cause i have never in my life seen a GTR R35 in canada and seeing one at a dealership amazed me allot. just seeing a skyline around where i live is hard soo before you make smart comments try to look more into what im trying to say
                        your 15 and from newmarket.. your a scene kid arnt you?

theres a handful of r32 owners in the newmarket/aurora area. you shoudl come out to soem meets get to know the community so when u are old enough/have the money im sure ull get cut some deals on a car . plus its awesome to get some new jailbait on the fourms, im Oakville is getting to old.
                        Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Originally posted by RABBIT View Post

theres a handful of r32 owners in the newmarket/aurora area. you shoudl come out to soem meets get to know the community so when u are old enough/have the money im sure ull get cut some deals on a car . plus its awesome to get some new jailbait on the fourms, im Oakville is getting to old.
                          haha

lol you're lucky right now, i remember my first post when i was 15...I got torn apart

but yeah its all about where you live, they are quite common in the immediate GTA, I see them weekly on the QEW/401/403, but when I spend time further than an hour out of the city, very very very rarely do I see JDMs or even new GTRs

Comment

lmao Rabbit im not a scene kid, plus i dont think a scene kid would be on gtr forums lol im just a regular kid from newmarket that skateboards and paintballs. and yea i live in newmarket so ive only seen the same R32 on young street like 9 times and it looked like the guy ran out of money cuase he bought a body kit but didnt paint it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by RABBIT View Post

Where and when is the next meet?

Comment

Working...
                              X