R35 In Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ObsessedGtrKid
    lmao Rabbit im not a scene kid, plus i dont think a scene kid would be on gtr forums lol im just a regular kid from newmarket that skateboards and paintballs. and yea i live in newmarket so ive only seen the same R32 on young street like 9 times and it looked like the guy ran out of money cuase he bought a body kit but didnt paint it lol.
    actually there is a scene girl here who owns a 34 , but shes been mia for the past couple of months . school or something lame

Originally posted by ObsessedGtrKid View Post
    Where and when is the next meet?
    lol probably april. though i might set up a mid winter get together .
    Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Originally posted by RABBIT View Post

lol probably april. though i might set up a mid winter get together .

is there like 4 a year or something? lol

Comment

lol there are probably around 4 or 5 per season out here, most of them are full day things starting at one spot and doing a cruise to some remote spot for food. ive only done one of these and it was the highlight of my summer
        Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

not but seeing how its november and most people put their cars away end of october or in the next couple of weeks , theres no really point chilling in a parking lot freezing your balls/vagina's off with no cars or going a a cruise in you winter beater rofl.
          Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Originally posted by ObsessedGtrKid
            lmao Rabbit im not a scene kid, plus i dont think a scene kid would be on gtr forums lol
            Mmhmm.
            03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

Originally posted by QuietChaos View Post
              Mmhmm.
              haha this thread is too funny. But welcome to GTRC mate. And nice to see a mod respecting a newcomer.

Comment

yeah he didnt get flamed :O
                Proud owner of the 2nd Skyline and the only GTR on the island!

Boost@14PSI, YellowJacket Coils, Extreme TSC, Full Nismo N1 Bodykit, Greddy Speed Cut Controller, HKS Turbo Timer, 280LPH Denso Fuel Pump, Nismo Slave Cylinder, AMS BOVs, Nismo Clutch Pivot, ACT Xtreme 6 Puck and HDPP, Greddy Panel Filter

Comment

Working...
                X