Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My latest GTR ;)

Hey everyone,

As a lot of you know, I've been in and out of GTRs for the last 10 years. The last one was a gorgeous midnight purple I picked up from RightDrive two springs ago.

Well, that was sold off in July along with my NSX to make room for this thing:

EDIT:
    Tribute to my past Godzillas...

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

John! Congrats dude!!!

Lets hope you keep the trend of 2 years going and trade this UP for an R34...?
    And as they were saying on Facebook, you just confirmed your attendance at skymeet next year!
    Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Congratulations John.

And as mentioned, yes, you have just confirmed your attendance for Skymeet 2013.
      1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

Congrats dude!

You're talkin about that black supercharged nsx? you finally sold it...

Very nice GTR BTW....
        My sky got 99 problems but to find bitches ain't one

Once you go sky; Parts you're going to buy...

Comment

See you guys at SkyMeet 2013!

Only 1 more year until the R34 becomes legal. No rush this time, planning to wait until the Nur is available.

Comment

Congrats "JZ"! What year is it? Incredible car, no doubt you'll enjoy it!

Comment

Congrats JZ!!!

Comment

hot damn..nice plate too..will you be chroming it out like the Veyron Pur Sang or are you just referring to its thoroughbredness :P

Comment

The Veyron Pur Sang is not chromed out, it's unpainted aluminum polished to a shine

I'm referring to the thoroughbredness (sic).
                  EDIT: Purplestreak, I love how our avatars are identical in angle and view

Comment

I still can't believe you got rid of the GTR for an R35 John. Good looking car.
                    1995 R33 GTR Vspec - Sold
                    2004 Dodge SRT-4 Stage 3R - Sold
                    2013 Subaru WRX STI - Where is the power? - Daily

Comment

nice buy. hows she pull compared to the nsx?
                      Check out Top Tier Imports. Sign up today! http://www.toptierimports.com
                      http://www.youtube.com/user/TopTierImports?feature=mhee

Comment

Originally posted by Phastwon View Post
                        I still can't believe you got rid of the GTR for an R35 John. Good looking car.
                        Why's that? The R35 owns my old R33 in every way

Comment

I like R35's, but i need something that is more driver interactive. I like not having traction control, or stability control, and having a 3 pedal manual. I enjoy the feeling of sympatico when I get it all correct on the track. Can't wait to see it in person sometime out at Calbogie.
                          1995 R33 GTR Vspec - Sold
                          2004 Dodge SRT-4 Stage 3R - Sold
                          2013 Subaru WRX STI - Where is the power? - Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Phastwon View Post
                            I like R35's, but i need something that is more driver interactive. I like not having traction control, or stability control, and having a 3 pedal manual. I enjoy the feeling of sympatico when I get it all correct on the track. Can't wait to see it in person sometime out at Calbogie.
                            I felt the same way, and believe you me I have hassled a lot of my buddies who bought the R35 when I had my NSX and R33 combo. Have to say though that the 35 will make you a believer once you've had some quality time with it. On the track, especially big ones like CMP the car really shines and the cockpit shrinks around you. The performance takes a while for your brain to absorb, it's that crazy.

The way I have things planned, by the time I've paid this thing off I'll be ready to pick up a nice second year production R34. Nur would be the preference.

Comment

siiiick!

Comment

Working...
                              X