Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roll call! Who's still using the forums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JZ
    replied
    Originally posted by bignate View Post
    I only just recently started a facebook account to gain access to GTRC since this site has been pretty dead. Like many, I miss the glory days of this site. lets bring it back to its former glory. I much prefer coming here to using the facebook variant.
    I agree. Baby steps though.

Admin and working on adding a module to integrate the forum and the FB page. Hopefully we can dust off the cobwebs and get this page to crank over (sounds like I'm talking about an RB...)

Leave a comment:

• LittleDevilCRX
    replied
    I'm here... Pretty dead these days. Still lots of good info tho.

Leave a comment:

• bignate
    replied
    I only just recently started a facebook account to gain access to GTRC since this site has been pretty dead. Like many, I miss the glory days of this site. lets bring it back to its former glory. I much prefer coming here to using the facebook variant.

Leave a comment:

• CITEG
    replied
    The For Sale section so my wallet can cry.

Leave a comment:

• FunnyGas
    replied
    Whoa... Google remembered my login! It's been soooooooo long!

Leave a comment:

• SimR32GTR
    replied
    i still look at the for sale parts section from time to time!

Leave a comment:

• FarShark
    replied
    I saw your post on the GTROC FB page, John. Just have not had a chance to respond, but I am still here

Leave a comment:

• GTRC Admin
    replied
    GTRC Admin is always here

Leave a comment:

• JZ
    started a topic Roll call! Who's still using the forums?

Roll call! Who's still using the forums?

OK, I know the Facebook page is all the rage these days but a recent thread on FB makes me miss the old days of the forums rocking and rolling along.

I did a roll call of GTRC OGers on FB, now my social experiment will extend here. My whole point is to see who can still log on to their old accounts and can still post. Lets see where this goes.

Sincerely,
    JZ

#MGTRCGA
Working...
X