Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roll call! Who's still using the forums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bossman
    replied
    Ping, anyone there?

Leave a comment:

• ARC240
    replied
    Still here! Mostly lurking, but I recognize some of your forum names from way back when! Tore the black RB 240SX apart, got another (mintier) one, in the process of swapping almost everything over, and upgrading some more!

Leave a comment:

• PopolZ
    replied
    I still do... especially in the last 2-3 months. My GTR has been sitting in the garage with a blown turbo for almost 10 years now. Life happened, lots happened but now it's her time. So i'm spending lots of time to research the forums and lots of $$$$ to get parts for a good refresh (and mods ). Hopefully i'll get her tuned and back on the road before the end of the summer.

Leave a comment:

• Black BNR32
    replied
    2006 represent
    Last edited by Black BNR32; 04-13-2019, 12:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• beacher1B0
    replied
    Checking for parts and searching for old information every once and awhile.
    I miss this place.

Leave a comment:

• TwilightGTR
    replied
    im lurkin relatively unknown lol just putting together parts lists etc all the time

Leave a comment:

• arminschnell
    replied
    Originally posted by JZ View Post
    OK, I know the Facebook page is all the rage these days but a recent thread on FB makes me miss the old days of the forums rocking and rolling along.

I did a roll call of GTRC OGers on FB, now my social experiment will extend here. My whole point is to see who can still log on to their old accounts and can still post. Lets see where this goes.

Sincerely,
    JZ

#MGTRCGA
    Still visit from time to time reminiscent of the good old days

Leave a comment:

• SpeedPls
    replied
    Also still lurking from time to time. Mostly watching the parts for sale section. This forum is such a valuable resource still though! So much information available

Leave a comment:

• 93VSpec
    replied
    Still lurking here.

Leave a comment:

• Bruizer
    replied
    I'm on here more than the times I even see my car. Which as of January, 2018, I've been on here 4 times.

Leave a comment:

• JZ
    replied
    Originally posted by CaramelBeef View Post
    Wow this is amazing to see!! Why did this stop?
    Mainly because people are busy and FB tends to infiltrate their lives more seemlessly. Forums requires you to actively log in and read whereas GTRC pops up on your newsfeed.

I miss the days of the forums.

Leave a comment:

• CaramelBeef
    replied
    Wow this is amazing to see!! Why did this stop?

Leave a comment:

• Bossman
    replied
    Here. I personally don’t use FB much since it’s more for connecting with families and close friends. I do check this (and other car forums) at least once a week and these older posting formats suits me well.

Leave a comment:

• JZ
    replied
    Good to see some activity still here.

FB is fun, but the old forums is still where the gold is buried. Who knows...one day FB will be gone and forums will come roaring back like LP records?

Leave a comment:

• RixR32
    replied
    Wow I remebered my login! I loved this forum!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X