Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roll call! Who's still using the forums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still lurking here.

Comment

Also still lurking from time to time. Mostly watching the parts for sale section. This forum is such a valuable resource still though! So much information available

Comment

Originally posted by JZ View Post
        OK, I know the Facebook page is all the rage these days but a recent thread on FB makes me miss the old days of the forums rocking and rolling along.

I did a roll call of GTRC OGers on FB, now my social experiment will extend here. My whole point is to see who can still log on to their old accounts and can still post. Lets see where this goes.

Sincerely,
        JZ

#MGTRCGA
        Still visit from time to time reminiscent of the good old days

Comment

im lurkin relatively unknown lol just putting together parts lists etc all the time
          Nitrous Oxide is like a hot girl with STDs you wanna hit it but your too afraid of the consequences that will fallow

Comment

Checking for parts and searching for old information every once and awhile.
            I miss this place.

Comment

2006 represent
              Last edited by Black BNR32; 04-13-2019, 12:35 AM.
              oh hai!

Comment

I still do... especially in the last 2-3 months. My GTR has been sitting in the garage with a blown turbo for almost 10 years now. Life happened, lots happened but now it's her time. So i'm spending lots of time to research the forums and lots of $$$$ to get parts for a good refresh (and mods ). Hopefully i'll get her tuned and back on the road before the end of the summer.
                Alex
                1991 Skyline GT-R
                2010 Ford Taurus SHO

Comment

Still here! Mostly lurking, but I recognize some of your forum names from way back when! Tore the black RB 240SX apart, got another (mintier) one, in the process of swapping almost everything over, and upgrading some more!
                  1992 NISSAN 240SX - RB20DET POWER
                  1990 NISSAN 300ZX - 2+2

Comment

Ping, anyone there?

Comment

Working...
                    X