No announcement yet.

How'd you come up with your username?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i skateboarded for 9-10 years of my life, and koston was one of the guys i looked up to, and he skated for eS for ages so i combined both E koston S
    but the name is kinda irrelevant now as he doesnt skate for eS anymore. but ive had it for ages, since mIRC days way way back, still use it for forums and other sites
    Need your cellphone unlocked to use on another carrier? msg me for details, fast quick and cheap.

Comment

its my user name for everything....when i was making my first xbox live gamer tag it was a suggestion name DeviantPlayer....and then i said player sounds lame...so i made it DeviantRebel...and then added my favourite number 442...dont ask me why...just has a ring to it...

but always remember a deviantrebel is a normal person...its an oxymoron
      Fraser Valley Imports.ca
      (The Detailer)
      We aren't just Importers, we are Owners

Bike Project: Susie - 05 Suzuki GSXR 600
      Car Project: In The Making

Comment

benk23 has been my first choice for any forum. since its my name (ben K) and 23 is my number.
        WHEN MY TURBO'S GET SPOOLED, YOUR GONNA GET SCHOOLED
        (OO)______(OO)
        Originally posted by Snow
        Japanese boys remind me of my Skyline

Comment

i belong to a few bike sites and my bike is a zrx1100 which the press dubbed z-rex to rhyme with t-rex (americanized i know). when i joined gtrcanada i figured i would just keep it because i would probably just forget a new username (memory like a rabbit tail...short and fuzzy).
          "It's never too early to start beefing up your obituary"

Comment

First name is Michael, friends thus created "Micho".
            (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ 1990 BNR32

Comment

Live in burlington, drive an R32.
              '12 STi Sedan

Comment

Arhamz, He has this accent that kinda rolls the R's. So it sounds Like Ar32-GT-AR. So RR32GTRR.
                (O - O) S K Y L I N E (O - O)

1990 300zx- Rb25 swap in the future
                1991 R32 coupe- Rb25 and a money pit.
                2006 Porsche Cayman S- Im growing up.

Comment

My Username is SOOO old.

I created it when i was really young for runescape (don't laugh it was cool at the time) I just thought it sounded cool and wolves are my favourite animal.

also wolfattack was taken so i dropped the c. After that it was just a matter of not wanting to remember multiple usernames for multiple sites so i kept it.

Ah runescape, wasting the time of preteens since... I have no idea and I'm NOT fact checking runescape

Comment

Made up mine without giving it any real thoughts!
                    I'm a guy and I own a GT-R. Simple!

My cars:
                    1996 BCNR33 GT-R
                    1992 FD3S RX-7 Type-S

Comment

A18 is my favorite band, and it's not a very common name so on almost every forum I can be A18 without someone already taking it.
                      Looking for cheap parts? supguyex (Jon) is parting out his car. Good prices, good guy.

Comment

I got caught up playing a Call of Duty 2 and neglected the soup i was cooking, and it exploded everywere. Made the mistake of telling a friend that and now him, his wife, his children, and most of my friends call me soup, I love gtr's so Soup + GTR = SoupGTR
                        ~Soup!GTR~
                        www.dodo-logic.ca

Comment

i like birds.

TROL

Comment

lol wow you just made me remember that runescape was the first thing i needed a username for so thus i had to create benk23....
                            i quit when i was lvl 94 8-) (what a geek eh? lol)

Originally posted by Wolfattak View Post
                            My Username is SOOO old.

I created it when i was really young for runescape (don't laugh it was cool at the time) I just thought it sounded cool and wolves are my favourite animal.

also wolfattack was taken so i dropped the c. After that it was just a matter of not wanting to remember multiple usernames for multiple sites so i kept it.

Ah runescape, wasting the time of preteens since... I have no idea and I'm NOT fact checking runescape
                            (OO)______(OO)

Comment

Originally posted by SoupGTR View Post
                              I got caught up playing a Call of Duty 2 and neglected the soup i was cooking, and it exploded everywere. Made the mistake of telling a friend that and now him, his wife, his children, and most of my friends call me soup, I love gtr's so Soup + GTR = SoupGTR
                              am i the only one who finds it weird that in call of duty 4 you play a character named Soup McTavish?
                              (OO)______(OO)

Comment

Pretty sure its Soap McTavish

Originally posted by benk23 View Post
                                am i the only one who finds it weird that in call of duty 4 you play a character named Soup McTavish?
                                '12 STi Sedan

Comment

Working...
                                X