X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fnf5

I was interested so i began reading

Fast And Furious 5 - Sequel Plans
    Prep yourself for Fast And Furious 5. The first three Fast And Furious movies took a massive $601m theatrically worldwide. Even Tokyo Drift made $158m, with no known actors, and with all the stars back for the fourth movie, it’s practically guarenteed to make bank. The ending of this latest installment is left wide open for a sequel. Here’s what we know about The Fast And The Furious 5…

Star Paul Walker said this week, “I’ve spoken with executives at Universal at this point and they’re pretty serious about it. They’re developing it. They know where they want it to take place. They want to do it in Europe.”

Would Walker be a part of it? “I don’t know,” he said. “I’d really want to put time into it. I don’t think it’d be too hard to make the best one yet. I don’t think the best one has been made yet. If we were to go make a 5th one it would be the best one. Otherwise let’s not do it.”

Originally the 4th movie was only meant to have Vin Diesel in it, Walker was asked back late in the day, and it’s Diesel who sounds much keener to do another. “I know Vin is in there already [thinking about the script],” says his co-star.

Diesel explains he originally wanted to make the 4th and 5th films back to back “but [Universal] was like, ‘What? We’re just getting our feet back together…’” Diesel was allowed to direct an 18 minute short film set in the Fast And Furious world, which will be available on the DVD.

oh no! :hit newb:
    They should write a better script first, add some Italian cars to it, and teach those actors some acting skills..

But then again, we all still watch it anyways..
    (Slutty half naked girls + nice cars)

I think they should invite assassin's models to make up for the actor's bad acting..

Comment

I'm much more excited for Bond 23, which will not be a direct sequel to the past 2 films with Craig. Likely to be set in NYC. Mmmm. /threadjack
      03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

So my question is, will this be the FnF 3.5? or actual 4.

Comment

i was hoping they were going to break cin deisel outta jail and go back to tokyo

Comment

Europe?? Supercars racing down the autobahns, and BMWs racing through the alps. Instead of 1/4 miles they can lap the Nurburgring

Comment

Meh I say have at her. I'm just happy that the latest installment (4 or 2.5 or w/e the **** you wanna call it) was better than Tokyo Drift and 2Fast2Furious.
              DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

i liked tokyo drift the best imo. Although the first one failed from so many angles, it did have it's charm and that made it special.
                ----------------------------------------------
                widebody rb25 r32
                Built by Fraser Valley Imports not Bought
                We aren't just Importers, We are Owners
                ----------------------------------------------
                friends of:
                genetic tuning!!!

Originally posted by Muss
                Now why would two best friends fight? I'd say they'd just make a cookie pie, tell each other bed time stories and have a sleepover.

Comment

well I think I see tokyo drift as a possible final sequel to all of this. especially with dom at the end in a muscle car.. if he's in jail now, he gets broken out, they escape to europe and dom eventually gets to japan somehow..? does that makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by raijin-xiii View Post
                    well I think I see tokyo drift as a possible final sequel to all of this. especially with dom at the end in a muscle car.. if he's in jail now, he gets broken out, they escape to europe and dom eventually gets to japan somehow..? does that makes sense
                    in the world of street racers being punished by being sent to japan... it makes complete sense

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfattak View Post
                      in the world of street racers being punished by being sent to japan... it makes complete sense
                      Wasn't he extradited from the USA (or maybe from the state he was in), and his mom didn't want to move again, so she sent him to live with his dad....who just happened to live in Japan?

Not really trying to defend the movie, as there were a lot of things wrong in it, but, they didn't specifically send him to Japan. He couldn't stay in the states, but he was still a minor (although the actor was probably 25 or so?), so had to go live with some guardian.
                      BlackAura (Kevin)
                      1995 ZX600C8 Kawasaki Ninja 600R - FOR SALE - See Marketplace
                      2003 Wrangler Jeep TJ Rubicon
                      1991 BNR32 Nissan Skyline GT-R - Sold

Comment

hmm ud think this would be the link between the recent one and tokyo drift. Break him out, flee to europe do their **** there and then dom goes on his own to japan or sumthing.

i actually think tokyo drift was much better then the current one. the current one failed in my eyes. It was a freeken love story

Comment

Originally posted by Browny_R31 View Post
                          hmm ud think this would be the link between the recent one and tokyo drift. Break him out, flee to europe do their **** there and then dom goes on his own to japan or sumthing.

i actually think tokyo drift was much better then the current one. the current one failed in my eyes. It was a freeken love story
                          i totally agree... we went to this before partying for my buddies 18th and we all left pissed off that we just wasted $10 on a movie (we all thought) was garbage... i really hope if they do make another one there is more car action and a little less talking about this and that.... and i am aware some of you loved this so please don't reply flaming me for saying i didn't like this one.... but i really didn't.

Comment

lol i can agree that in a way it wasnt my favorite one, but i liked something about it.
                            racing through tunnels was lame lol

Comment

ya tunnel racing was lame. as were some other things but still, i thought this one was equal to tokyo drift. i liked both a lot. but the main reason i liked tokyo drift so much is cuz it was in japan, had japanese girls, and japanese cars. the acting wasnt great. in this movie, the acting was much better. they seem a lot more mature aswell. the story line was good, but had some pretty major flaws here and there. over all, id say it was a good movie!

my favorite FnF movies...
                              tied for 1st: tokyo drift and "fast and furious" (the new one)
                              2nd place: the fast and the furious
                              3rd place: 2 fast 2 furious

cant wait for the 5th one!
                              WHEN MY TURBO'S GET SPOOLED, YOUR GONNA GET SCHOOLED
                              (OO)______(OO)
                              Originally posted by Snow
                              Japanese boys remind me of my Skyline

Comment

Working...
                              X