What do you do for a living?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you do for a living?

Always been kinda curious as to what JDMers do to power their projects.

Myself, I'm still in school, working part time at Toys R Us to pay for insurance and gas.
    Victory is on the horizon..

I Went from having fun filled days teaching kindergarten, to banking, to being on a 2 year sick/Mat leave... So basicly, stay at home mommy to be going crazy with bordem since January
    93 GTR - Sold
    92 4 Door - Sold
    90 GTS-T - Winter Beater
    2010 Toyota Venza, Mommy Mobile

Comment

I was an exhibit/exhibition designer for the space and science centre in Edmonton until I got laid off in January. Now I'm still looking for stable work and building custom designed furniture on the side.

Comment

Apple tech @ Hitech Business Systems http://www.hitechgp.com Been there for over 5 years.

Oh I do more than fix Macs though. PC's, Security Cameras, Point of sale, Debit terminals, Other stuff I'm not allowed to tell you about, networking, installation, cableing (not if I can help it though), and everything else that nobody wants to touch.

Comment

Ticketed Mechanic and Vehicle Inspector
          1989 GTS4....

Comment

licensed Heavy Duty Mechanic and Inspector// employed with Penske Truck Rental as a Tech and Hike their semi trucks sometimes ...automotive stuff for side buisness at home.

Comment

i work at a daycare....yeah.
              Originally posted by Oakville
              that, is what us oakvillians like to call an 'instabone'

Comment

Currently at school: Criminology Degree in progress
                Studying to be a lawyer, if that fails then i become a Police Officer

Painter and Laborer and work at Safeway part-time.

R33 Skyline GTR VSPEC (White)
                R32 Skyline GTS-T (Ztune Silver) - Sold

Comment

I sell drugs to underage kids

Comment

I work for a company called Phoenix Enterprise LTD, been here for 4 1/2 years. we specialize in asbestos and mold abatement, but also remove lead paint/pcb's mercury/ and other fun chemicals.

job its self isnt that bad, but i would like to go back to school for commercial mechanic's in the future.
                    Automotive photos from around the Pacific North West.
                    www. BigBoyMedia.net

Comment

Originally posted by canadianjoker View Post
                      I work for a company called Phoenix Enterprise LTD, been here for 4 1/2 years. we specialize in asbestos and mold abatement, but also remove lead paint/pcb's mercury/ and other fun chemicals.

job its self isnt that bad, but i would like to go back to school for commercial mechanic's in the future.
                      good choice mate.. I have both Commercial and heavy duty tickets.. commercial mechanics are always wanted even in the tough economic times.. many jobs up for grab in lower Rainland

Comment

i work at burger king, making flame-broiled whoppers...ding!

nah. i work for Slegg lumber, driving a forklift. i off load the B-trains of new stock, as well as all the other assorted task in a lumber yard...6 years running...

looking at going into law enforcement.
                        そう面倒 ...
                        *91 GT-R FOR SALE $10,000 FIRM
                        (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

Im a Network Admin/Technical Services Coordinator for a Global Company..

Not as Fancy as it sounds..

I coordinate things like ( A/C unit Installations at offices over sea's)
                          I Verify Plans for new offices/expansions. I Run Cables in Walls, I set up switchs/Routers, I manage domain Servers, DHCP servers. I Change Toner.. I install Projectors, I reset Users Passwords, I Set up Black berrys, I trouble shoot home based users. I Drive old computers to the recycling center. I read a lot of E-mails, Sit in a lot of meetings.. and much much more..

Thats my 5 days a week job, Then to get a break from that i work as a Computer tech for a Local Company, This way i stay on the edge of what new and fun virus's infect stupid peoples computers. (that is my saturday Job)

Then Sunday i normaly work for my first JOb again doing overtime..

In my spare time, I Import cars, and help other people import cars (Fraser Valley Imports) When im not busy doing that stuff.. I Volentear in Africa, and Help at a HIV/AIDs Orphanage, Going back on May 21st for a while..

LoL I dont know why i typed all that.. i need more sleep..
                          Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

3rd year apprentice electrician. have all my hours been at it for over 6 yrs.
                            love to swing my hammer and pull my wire all day long.
                            I Love The HKS GTRS SHUFFLE

Comment

I sit at home all day and do nothing..
                              Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

Comment

Working...
                              X