Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The FOUND Funny Pictures Thread!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • raijin-xiii
    replied



    Don't get stuck with a traffic boner!...?
    Last edited by raijin-xiii; 12-06-2010, 02:34 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Snake556
    replied
    Originally posted by aN4rk1 View Post
    HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
    I had to hold back my laughter at work here!
    +1. That made me laugh so hard lol

    Leave a comment:


  • aN4rk1
    replied
    Originally posted by Nismoist View Post
    I created my first signature today, after 2 years on this forum so that this quote will live on.

    Ronny, I agree with you 100% on this, so many people completely disregard proper spelling and grammar. Everyone needs to realize that when you are in a text based medium how you write is a major factor which affects other people's first impression of you. Essentially, very poor spelling and grammar is akin to hard parking your slammed civic and asking a Skyline owner if they have "installed the chip that makes like a 1,000 horzpowerz".
    HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
    I had to hold back my laughter at work here!

    Leave a comment:


  • Nismoist
    replied
    Originally posted by aN4rk1 View Post
    This sounds like that nickdutch guy on this forum. Examples:
    here: http://forums.gtrcanada.com/parts-sa...oost-gage.html
    here: http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-disc...stock-ecu.html
    and here: http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gt-r-dis...injecters.html

    Like frig, is it really that hard to spell properly on the "internetz"?? I don't know whether this guy just chooses to spell like that or doesn't know HOW to spell...either way...WTF?
    I created my first signature today, after 2 years on this forum so that this quote will live on.

    Ronny, I agree with you 100% on this, so many people completely disregard proper spelling and grammar. Everyone needs to realize that when you are in a text based medium how you write is a major factor which affects other people's first impression of you. Essentially, very poor spelling and grammar is akin to hard parking your slammed civic and asking a Skyline owner if they have "installed the chip that makes like a 1,000 horzpowerz".

    Leave a comment:


  • bellis_GTR
    replied
    Originally posted by aN4rk1 View Post
    This sounds like that nickdutch guy on this forum. Examples:
    here: http://forums.gtrcanada.com/parts-sa...oost-gage.html
    here: http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-disc...stock-ecu.html
    and here: http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gt-r-dis...injecters.html

    Like frig, is it really that hard to spell properly on the "internetz"?? I don't know whether this guy just chooses to spell like that or doesn't know HOW to spell...either way...WTF?

    Cause they dont know Engrish

    Leave a comment:


  • aN4rk1
    replied
    Originally posted by bellis_GTR View Post
    This guy clearly put this ad up after the accident.

    "new engine 35000 kil new ajuztible socks brakes and roders ..lots off good parts ..also new stainles still exust 3 in .front 2 back ..."
    This sounds like that nickdutch guy on this forum. Examples:
    here: http://forums.gtrcanada.com/parts-sa...oost-gage.html
    here: http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-disc...stock-ecu.html
    and here: http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gt-r-dis...injecters.html

    Like frig, is it really that hard to spell properly on the "internetz"?? I don't know whether this guy just chooses to spell like that or doesn't know HOW to spell...either way...WTF?

    Leave a comment:


  • Tony-R32
    replied
    Originally posted by raijin-xiii View Post
    my gf took this. so proud of her.

    Def a guy in manitoba with the same plate on an infinity!

    Leave a comment:


  • frankiman
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • supguyex
    replied
    Certain versions ask you to swim across. Hahaha

    Leave a comment:


  • raijin-xiii
    replied

    lmao

    Note: make sure you heed number 37 and become straight if you are gay, or you will not be able to pass.
    Last edited by raijin-xiii; 11-29-2010, 05:57 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Snake556
    replied
    Originally posted by bellis_GTR View Post
    This guy clearly put this ad up after the accident.

    "new engine 35000 kil new ajuztible socks brakes and roders ..lots off good parts ..also new stainles still exust 3 in .front 2 back ..."
    Lol, must've sustained some head injuries after that accident :P

    Leave a comment:


  • bellis_GTR
    replied
    This guy clearly put this ad up after the accident.

    "new engine 35000 kil new ajuztible socks brakes and roders ..lots off good parts ..also new stainles still exust 3 in .front 2 back ..."

    Leave a comment:


  • raijin-xiii
    replied


    Leave a comment:


  • Snake556
    replied
    Lol, wow! I've seen that sign all over the internet. Now I know someone that knows some people that are vaguely internet famous :P

    Leave a comment:


  • amnash
    replied
    but another one I saw here actually, a few years back
    [/QUOTE]
    LOL this was done by a few guys from my high school in Nova Scotia lol crazy its on here

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X