Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The FOUND Funny Pictures Thread!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Robski
    replied
    Was that taken live on location? I love public transit.

    Leave a comment:


  • raijin-xiii
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Snake556
    replied
    Originally posted by Tony-R32 View Post
    You know why he was paying in nuts? Because......

    I lul'd

    Leave a comment:


  • Tony-R32
    replied
    Originally posted by Snake556 View Post
    Ahh :P I guess peanuts WERE his rent :P
    You know why he was paying in nuts? Because......

    Leave a comment:


  • Snake556
    replied
    Ahh :P I guess peanuts WERE his rent :P

    Leave a comment:


  • MarusGTR
    replied
    Originally posted by Snake556 View Post
    Is there a squirrel living in your turbo?
    Sentra not Skyline by no my airbox was empty so I guess he just didn't want to have to pay rent

    Leave a comment:


  • Snake556
    replied
    Is there a squirrel living in your turbo?

    Leave a comment:


  • Shadao
    replied
    Originally posted by Marus92 View Post
    So I've just run out of windshield washer. You can imagine I looked pretty dumbfounded as I opened my Sentra's hood:

    i think they used the wrong kind of packing peanuts when they shipped ur car over... lol

    Leave a comment:


  • MarusGTR
    replied
    Originally posted by raijin-xiii View Post
    dude that's NUTS

    Leave a comment:


  • raijin-xiii
    replied
    dude that's NUTS

    Leave a comment:


  • MarusGTR
    replied
    So I've just run out of windshield washer. You can imagine I looked pretty dumbfounded as I opened my Sentra's hood:

    Last edited by MarusGTR; 08-19-2011, 02:47 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • raijin-xiii
    replied
    Aweee wedding pics! Oh shi--

    Leave a comment:


  • bellis_GTR
    replied
    Haha that's amazing. What a brave kid.

    Leave a comment:


  • raijin-xiii
    replied




    When "I think you've watched too many movies" meets a bad scenario...

    Leave a comment:


  • Oakville
    replied
    Theres something so cool about the stormtrooper helmet to me. When I get a racing helmet for track/bike, I hope to do a mock up of Luke's X wing helmet from a New Hope

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X