Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The FOUND Funny Pictures Thread!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GTRADDICT
    replied
    Why are you always talking in a way that promotes: Strength or fight(beatdown) or feeling bigger? Do you need that feeling of being superior?? I don't (Meaby I will be when I buy my gtr lol).
    I don't know you and you dont know me and let's leave it at that for the funny thread. I respect your way of thinking.

    Leave a comment:


  • falcon
    replied
    Originally posted by GTRADDICT View Post
    Handicapped is not something funny. Even tho, sometimes it can induce a bit of laughter. @ Falcon - I understand how you must feel having someone close with a certain condition. However some **** is funny because it's funny. People are not laughing at the sadness or the fact that they won't have a normal life, they're mostly laughing at the funny faces ans such. There is noting wrong with a good laugh, but it has to be in the most respect of the person. I'm sure you have laugh at somebody somewhere. So no need to say "If ever you say that about my sister..." Why would he say something about your sister??
    Anyways, I have a pretty bad stutter and people laugh about it, but there not laughing at my physical handicap or all the times kids used to tease me about it. They laugh at the sounds I make.

    BUT there's real effing assholes in the world that will disrespect the handicapped. So don't generalize please.
    Making a comment about anyone who is special needs is the same thing. Doesn't matter who the person is, if you have to stoop to that level to make yourself feel bigger then you deserve everything that comes to you.

    Leave a comment:


  • R32_TDOT
    replied


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

    Leave a comment:


  • R32_TDOT
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Snake556
    replied
    Falcon, calm down dude, when the hell did I ever say anything about your sister? Just because someone posted a funny picture in a funny picture thread and I laughed at it a bit, does not mean I'm "inconsiderate" or anything of the like. I happen to know many handicapped people who I would say I was/am still friends with. If I offended you, then I apologize, but people need to understand a joke when they see it. I can't believe how uptight people have become.

    GTRADDICT, thanks for actually being sensible.

    Leave a comment:


  • GTRADDICT
    replied
    Handicapped is not something funny. Even tho, sometimes it can induce a bit of laughter. @ Falcon - I understand how you must feel having someone close with a certain condition. However some **** is funny because it's funny. People are not laughing at the sadness or the fact that they won't have a normal life, they're mostly laughing at the funny faces ans such. There is noting wrong with a good laugh, but it has to be in the most respect of the person. I'm sure you have laugh at somebody somewhere. So no need to say "If ever you say that about my sister..." Why would he say something about your sister??
    Anyways, I have a pretty bad stutter and people laugh about it, but there not laughing at my physical handicap or all the times kids used to tease me about it. They laugh at the sounds I make.

    BUT there's real effing assholes in the world that will disrespect the handicapped. So don't generalize please.

    Leave a comment:


  • falcon
    replied
    Originally posted by Snake556 View Post
    Lululululul :P



    What the **** is that!?
    What is that? A human being you asswipe. If you ever said that about my sister (who happens to be handicapped) I would put you in the ground.

    I can't believe how immature and rude the general populous is.

    Leave a comment:


  • falcon
    replied
    Originally posted by raijin-xiii View Post
    don't be such a derkhead; this is a community not a battle royale
    No kidding. The thing people tend to forget is even though YOU think it's funny over the internet the other person might not take it the same way. Many people have hurt them selves because of e-thuggery. Do you really want to be responsible for someone else doing themselves harm because they are getting bullied on the internet? I'm so sick of these CDGuy bash posts. AFAI am concerned he never made a rude post or bashed anyone on here, he just like to tell tall stories.

    Leave a comment:


  • NismoS-tune
    replied
    Originally posted by Snake556 View Post
    Lululululul :P
    What the **** is that!?
    Well, it's bad but that's still a person, on a serious note. Not everyone is lucky enough to be in what we call normal condition

    Leave a comment:


  • Snake556
    replied
    Originally posted by NismoS-tune View Post
    Same here.

    Lululululul :P

    Originally posted by raijin-xiii View Post
    What the **** is that!?

    Leave a comment:


  • derk
    replied
    Sweet zombie jesus.

    My eyes!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Daniel1458
    replied
    Is that photoshop??? It can't be for real, so... unatractive...(that's a nice way of saying it)
    Last edited by Daniel1458; 03-06-2011, 01:04 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • raijin-xiii
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • JZ
    replied
    Aren't we all fanbois here? Otherwise whats the point of having an enthusiast website?

    Leave a comment:


  • Oakville
    replied
    ahaha...uhh well, not really a fanboy anymore

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X