Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The FOUND Funny Pictures Thread!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tony-R32
    replied
    I'm in my last semester as well, and I find it extremely hard to stay motivated, ecspecially when the college is being run like a zoo!

    a) i'm on my 4th sociology professor.
    b) I was forced to write 3 midterms in a row in one day...no exceptions (ended up getting a 54 on the one i wrote last)
    c) My law professor was ill during review week, and the college did nothing except give us times of other law classes we could sit in on if we were able to.
    d) Because he was ill, the exam was not written properly, they couldn't fix it because of this, and just gave us the exam anyways...so now there is an entire class appeal on the marks for that exam.

    When I pay for a professional institute i expect to get my monies worth, and this term I have not.

    Leave a comment:


  • GTR-Dad
    replied
    Originally posted by frankiman View Post
    weirdly, its exactly the opposite for me

    i've gotten much more serious with my grades since last semester,
    been working much harder and my grades have gone dramatically up, from B,B- to A,A+
    Hahaha! Guess who I'd rather hire!!?

    Hint - I care way less about grades than a desire to excel and a willingness to work hard to achieve that goal, but if they come in the same package, bonus!

    Dan

    Leave a comment:


  • frankiman
    replied
    Originally posted by esh View Post
    hahaha so true! I'm in my last semester so I can fully relate to this
    weirdly, its exactly the opposite for me

    i've gotten much more serious with my grades since last semester,
    been working much harder and my grades have gone dramatically up, from B,B- to A,A+

    Leave a comment:


  • raijin-xiii
    replied
    Originally posted by esh View Post
    hahaha so true! I'm in my last semester so I can fully relate to this
    +1 hahaha

    Leave a comment:


  • esh
    replied
    Originally posted by JZ View Post
    Teh save:
    hahaha so true! I'm in my last semester so I can fully relate to this

    Leave a comment:


  • RABBIT
    replied
    BEST SAUCE!

    Sent from my HTC Magic using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • Tony-R32
    replied
    Thats the best sauce in the world!








    Last edited by Tony-R32; 03-08-2011, 12:47 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • JZ
    replied


    Leave a comment:


  • JZ
    replied
    Lmao!
    Win!

    Leave a comment:


  • raijin-xiii
    replied
    I'm definitely going to fail my ethics midterm today because I did that instead of studying and it took muuuch longer than it should've because I did it in paint -_-

    Leave a comment:


  • M13
    replied
    I had FF1 on my blackberry. Loved it.

    Leave a comment:


  • NismoS-tune
    replied
    Ahhh I wish they brought FF4 (FF2 US) out on iphone 4 like they did FF1 and FF2 lol. That Antlion was tough the first time I got there hahahha! <--- oldschool nintendo nerd.

    Leave a comment:


  • Snake556
    replied
    Lmao! That was fantastic!

    Leave a comment:


  • raijin-xiii
    replied






























    Last edited by raijin-xiii; 03-07-2011, 11:58 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Snake556
    replied
    Originally posted by Joker View Post
    SecretAgentBob FTW. I love the Charlie the Unicorn vids :P

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X