Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were to have a custom license plate, what would it read?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i if you could use 8 characters i would get this

R3VO 3VOM

Comment

i'm going to quote you on this one...
      Proud owner of the 2nd Skyline and the only GTR on the island!
      I think they can pick you out haha, goferit!
      Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Originally posted by GTS-4Skyline View Post
        i if you could use 8 characters i would get this

R3VO 3VOM
        im sure its available Kyle...btw where've you been lately, havent seen the car around

Comment

STNGKLR
          CATCHME
          V84LNCH

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRWK View Post
            i want a custom plate but that makes it easier for the cops to identify ya.
            Not if your plate is I11I1II..or something along those lines. I've given it some thought. But I believe with custom plates in BC the plate design is slightly different in design so observers can still tell it's custom.
            03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

Awesome, it is final. I ordered my custom plates "GTR EHH" just waiting for them to come in. They were avaliable, just need to be authorized which can take up to 60 days!!! That's not including getting them made! Ohhh well. It'll be sweeeeet!!!!!!
              FVI .ca
              "We arn't just Importers, we are Owners"

1990 Nissan Skyline GT-R - SOLD :-(

Comment

I got sig'd
                Proud owner of the 2nd Skyline and the only GTR on the island!

Boost@14PSI, YellowJacket Coils, Extreme TSC, Full Nismo N1 Bodykit, Greddy Speed Cut Controller, HKS Turbo Timer, 280LPH Denso Fuel Pump, Nismo Slave Cylinder, AMS BOVs, Nismo Clutch Pivot, ACT Xtreme 6 Puck and HDPP, Greddy Panel Filter

Comment

Originally posted by Oakville View Post
                  haha if you get it, take a pic of it. I want to get one ending in 'EH', just looking to see what looks good. I saw a 350Z on sunday with 'HYPE EH', looked pretty cool

dang...
                  that would be a buddy of mine with the "Hype Eh" license plate, Derek, white chargespeed 350Z with some decals on it (should be "Potenza") project mu brakes... bride seats... pretty sweat car...

he's had that plate since 99 i think and it still hasn't gotten old :P...
                  Team TBA sponsored by YOKOHAMA: YOKOHAMA, Feast AE/RS, Titoboy Approved, Importfest, NextMOD, DSPEED.

http://www.facebook.com/TitoboyApproved "like" us #doWhatULove

Comment

Originally posted by TheKidd147 View Post
                    Awesome, it is final. I ordered my custom plates "GTR EHH" just waiting for them to come in. They were avaliable, just need to be authorized which can take up to 60 days!!! That's not including getting them made! Ohhh well. It'll be sweeeeet!!!!!!
                    thats awesome!!! can't wait to see how they look, when you get them post some pics!
                    Originally posted by Neal View Post
                    that would be a buddy of mine with the "Hype Eh" license plate, Derek, white chargespeed 350Z with some decals on it (should be "Potenza") project mu brakes... bride seats... pretty sweat car...

he's had that plate since 99 i think and it still hasn't gotten old :P...
                    and yeah, i think it even had fairlady badges on it. looked really sharp, tastefully done to say the least. what was the plate on before the 350?

Comment

Originally posted by Oakville View Post
                      and yeah, i think it even had fairlady badges on it. looked really sharp, tastefully done to say the least. what was the plate on before the 350?
                      he had a green teg (1/2 carbon) and then before that a yellow prelude with bridgestone airbrushed on the side.
                      Team TBA sponsored by YOKOHAMA: YOKOHAMA, Feast AE/RS, Titoboy Approved, Importfest, NextMOD, DSPEED.

http://www.facebook.com/TitoboyApproved "like" us #doWhatULove

Comment

oakville its a work in progress now, after the last time i had it at a shop that did more harm than good,

Comment

ehh thats not good, i saw the fb photos, looking good now! you should come out to a meet or something soon, i think fastpat is organizing one more before the season ends

Comment

I would make mine say NGHTMRE

Comment

Bringing this thread back from the dead here. I've got a few more...not saying for a while though, I might just hop on one soon.

*hint*

Comment

Since I was a kid I've thought of CRAYZEE

Comment

Working...
                                X