• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all of the above and im horny

Comment

• TROL

Comment

• Comment

• awwww man. Just when i thought it couldn't get any worse.

I found out that my step dad got me blue fast and furious seat belt covers.

and guess what, they light up.

I know him. He wanted them to match my blue skyline

How do I not hurt his feelings by not using them, but avoid using them lol
          sigpic

Originally posted by m_melen
          ...it woulda been safer if his harness were made of jello

Comment

• paint your winter beater flat blue and put them in there instead? lol/

Comment

• People drive like ******* choads out there. God dammit. Came about 3 inches from totaling my gtr when on the way to the car wash today. He pulled across the road right in front of me I had to swerve into the other lane to avoid this idiot. Probably didnt help that I was doing 90, and was drifting a bit. People suck ass at driving. Lightning fast reflexes saved my ass today!

Comment

• They are everywhere.

I think i might have to put them in my winter beater, no matter what color it is

Or ill just put it in my room and try to forget about it lawls
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RHDskyline View Post
                  awwww man. Just when i thought it couldn't get any worse.

I found out that my step dad got me blue fast and furious seat belt covers.

and guess what, they light up.

I know him. He wanted them to match my blue skyline

How do I not hurt his feelings by not using them, but avoid using them lol
                  ask for a receipt and straight up tell him that thing is hideous.

Comment

• hahahahah. I'll have to think of something

I have a really nasty feeling, that in the bag, he also had some shifter knob and maybe pedals

:Puke:
                    sigpic

Comment

• ^ sabotage them and then say they don't work/broken. Take them back and then say you found something even better. Worked for me.

Your best bet when it comes to christmas/birthday's etc is give a list of car parts that you want, and if they are too expensive or hard to find then leave it at that and ask for money or something else. I basically told everyone that I know that I am way too particular about my car so don't buy anything for it.
                      “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

Comment

• I mean. I never asked for anything for my car. Cause what was on my list was, Rims, Seats, and an alarm

I might have got the alarm, but I highly doubt it.

The thing with my step dad is, we don't talk a whole hell of a lot. So I think that he thinks I'm into the whole street racer look and whatnot.

I think I might just put them in my Plymouth Laser. If he says thats the wrong car, I will just say, It doesn't fit the look I'm going for with the skyline hahah
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RHDskyline View Post
                          I mean. I never asked for anything for my car. Cause what was on my list was, Rims, Seats, and an alarm

I might have got the alarm, but I highly doubt it.

The thing with my step dad is, we don't talk a whole hell of a lot. So I think that he thinks I'm into the whole street racer look and whatnot.

I think I might just put them in my Plymouth Laser. If he says thats the wrong car, I will just say, It doesn't fit the look I'm going for with the skyline hahah
                          The way I look at it with Christmas. The person bought you something they though you would like. Even if you don't it's the thought that counts and I've learned NEVER to bring it up. Just say thank you and move on. Throw them in the Laser... why not? If he asks say exactly that, they don't go with the look for your Skyline but you like them in the Laser. I'm sure he won't mind.

TROL

Comment

• Yeah good thinking Aaron.

I'm pretty sure its not the only thing he got me. So it will all work out
                            sigpic

Comment

• The thing about Christmas is it's supposed to be about giving. I always like getting the stuff I wanted, but I've learned (after MANY gifts that I didn't really "like") to just not worry about it. It will make the person who bought it for you feel down and that's not what Christmas is supposed to be about. Now that I have a good job, I don't even ask for anything anymore since all the things I really "want'' are very expensive and I can pay for them myself. I like to keep it a surprise now, it makes it way more fun. I did "hint" towards some new 32 snowboard boots but if I don't get them I won't really care.

TROL

Comment

• Exactly. I didn't specifically ask for anything. My mom actually got mad at me cause I didn't ask for anything and she wanted to buy me something

My dad on the other hand, says. Don't spend your money. i would rather you save it and buy something that you like

At my girlfriends house, they actually don't have any gifts under there tree, why?, because they can't afford any. So I am glad that I paid extra attention to her when I went shopping, which was before I found out that she doesn't have any gifts
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X