No announcement yet.

My thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lot of people this year are tight on money. I know a few families that are in the same situation. Over the past few years our family has really downsized on gifts. We all did... it got to the point where we were spending 3-4k on gifts combined which is ridiculous. Now we set a max $ value and it actually makes it more fun. You need to get creative which always makes for an interesting time.

One thing that I always seem to get every year is clothes. He hear that I'm very hard to shop for and since they all know my taste in clothes it's the easy out. But I like it... you can never have enough clothes

TROL

Comment

• Oh, did I mention I haven't bought anything yet?

o shi... going to be a hectic few days

TROL

Comment

• I used to hate getting clothes. But now it saves me money from going out and buying them

I did all my shopping in one day, like 2 hours lol. But I only had 250 bucks to work with hahah

My family was the same, You should have seen my house last year. All my siblings were home. 4 brothers and 1 sister, there must have been 8 grand worth of gifts under the tree.

All my brothers got ps3's. and so on.

This year its just 5 of us, much more peaceful. still a lot of gifts, but my mom actually set a limit this time
        sigpic

Originally posted by m_melen
        ...it woulda been safer if his harness were made of jello

Comment

• Meh i like getting clothes, that means i dont have to go to the mall to buy them myself. which i dislike. I ask for tools and car parts though...and everyone is lost and have no idea what im talking about. Except my dad.

I wish GTR's were easier to shop for. I bought myself a nice christmas present for my gtr since no one else can.

Just today i asked my mom for new light bulbs for my maglite. LED bulbs are great. That shows how hard i am to shop for haha

Comment

• See, look how easy it is to be normal? Why can't you be this way in my build thread?

TROL

Comment

• because i dont care...its internet

Comment

• Originally posted by falcon View Post
                See, look how easy it is to be normal? Why can't you be this way in my build thread?
                Your building an engine that has no pistons. What the crap would you call normal?

the build is looking good btw.

Comment

• we just don't do xmas present thing.

saves money, everyone wins.

Comment

• What the reeeaaaallll reason?

Comment

• Oh we just spend more money on other **** like birthdays and new years.

I think christmas for me stopped being all presents and materialistic when I found out Santa wasn't real.

Comment

• LOL

Ya I dunno, I never really ask for much anymore, I have no ideas, I make good money. Usually I just buy what I want!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tap56 View Post
                          Your building an engine that has no pistons. What the crap would you call normal?

the build is looking good btw.
                          lol... I like my doritos as Muss calls them...

TROL

Comment

• doritos on a stick

lawl
                            sigpic

Originally posted by m_melen
                            ...it woulda been safer if his harness were made of jello

Comment

• mmmmm, doritos.
                              Team Limit - "Wide Fuckin' Open"

Comment

• I like fritos. The twisty ones. Let's see an engine with that design!

Comment

Working...
                                X