Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• m_melen
    replied
    hondas don't suck. they just suck if they're your idea of a sports car. had an 01 civic, perfectly good dd and winter beater. cheap, good on gas, comfy. no problems.

and america f%$@ing rocks. american muscle f#$^ing rocks. hooray for a country that has parts where you can drive a sports car year round, think of that. don't need a winter beater when there's no winter.

Leave a comment:

• gtrtt
    replied
    I have an undisguised hatred for VW's, which is kinda funny because I own a '90 Corrado that pulled 422HP ( at 23 lbs. boost ) on the dyno...and it's a four banger !! Took it as collateral when my tuner needed money. However , i digress...
    Next time you pull up behing a Golf, jetta, whatever, chances are more often than not one of the three brake lights is out, and if all are working then it means a headlights kacked.

Leave a comment:

• Snow
    replied
    Originally posted by RHDskyline View Post
    ... 1991 honda civic. Biggest POS ive ever boughten, not calling down the car. Just the one i had. Slow as hell, reved at 4500 on the highway....
    I've had a few POS's. Just think of them as character building experiences.

Leave a comment:

• RHDskyline
    replied
    i just picked up a Plymouth Laser RS turbo for 400 bucks as my winter beater. pretty happy.

I don't call other companies down in which i have never owned.

Owned a broken 1991 jetta, bought it broken, sold it broken, can't say anything about it

1991 honda civic. Biggest POS ive ever boughten, not calling down the car. Just the one i had. Slow as hell, reved at 4500 on the highway.

LOVED the handling tho, felt like a go kart

Toyota supra (Mk2 and MK3) Loved both of them, no problems

anyway. no offtopic here

cause this is

Aarons thread

Leave a comment:

• falcon
    replied
    Originally posted by Snow View Post
    Nice. I'm curious to how long this lasts. Maybe everyone will jump in and say random **** and somehow take it off topic, if that is really possible afterall. Maybe it'll even lead to an anything goes sub-forum so we can all just post random **** to inflate post counts wooooo.

And I don't mind Honda's, as long as they're RWD... (that includes CBR's and their entire line of motocross bikes... although the CR's are a little snappy for my liking).

And VW's are alright. The 2.0 I4's are gutless as fu*k but good reliable gas misers none the less. I would rather a VR6 than any FWD car of similar value (Civic, MX3/6 etc.)
    my golf is a 1.8L 4 banger. sooo fast. it has rust.

Leave a comment:

• GDZILLA
    replied
    Hondas suck....ok just Civics or maybe just some of the people that own them. I'm a Nissan guy.... wait a Chevy guy... Ok I just like cool cars period. NSXs are cool...S2Ks...well my buddy has a sick one so his is cool.

Oh and the new GTRs are sick I've driven a couple of them but modded ones are absolutely incredible to drive/mob!!! 580 AWHP 10.8 sec 1/4 mile.... 0 - 60 in 3 seconds flat.... SSSSSccccchwing!!!

Leave a comment:

• GTR-guy
    replied
    Someone buys my RX-7 dammit!

Leave a comment:

• Rapier46
    replied
    Shut up woman get on my horse.

Leave a comment:

• tokes
    replied
    VR6's are atrocious pieces of garbage.

Leave a comment:

• Snow
    replied
    Nice. I'm curious to how long this lasts. Maybe everyone will jump in and say random **** and somehow take it off topic, if that is really possible afterall. Maybe it'll even lead to an anything goes sub-forum so we can all just post random **** to inflate post counts wooooo.

And I don't mind Honda's, as long as they're RWD... (that includes CBR's and their entire line of motocross bikes... although the CR's are a little snappy for my liking).

And VW's are alright. The 2.0 I4's are gutless as fu*k but good reliable gas misers none the less. I would rather a VR6 than any FWD car of similar value (Civic, MX3/6 etc.)

Leave a comment:

• aaronisonfire
    replied
    I ambiguously declare that this thread now belongs to Aaron.

Leave a comment:

• Shadao
    replied
    this thread is better than a kick in the junk

Leave a comment:

• mcfly
    replied
    looks good, falcons new car

Leave a comment:

• RHDskyline
    replied
    awe well what the **** is that