My thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matty View Post
    You guys might not know this but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one man wolf pack.
    But when Mike brought GTRCanada to me , I knew it was one of my own.
    sigpic

Originally posted by m_melen
    ...it woulda been safer if his harness were made of jello

Comment

Originally posted by RABBIT View Post

biting my tongue soooo hard.
      Why? Anything goes right?

I mean what's the WORST that can happen. You say something mean... get banned. Sign up as BUNNY after resetting your IP address and call it a day (chances are they wouldn't even ban your IP).
      DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

^^^ the admin ninja nazi;s killed my sig with no warning .. hence the ninja part.
        why? i have no clue... hence the nazi part.
        Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

........... I still see your signature? I thought Falcons sig got killed.

But I personally enjoy your metaphors.
          DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

Oh....I hate H2's, and the anemic H3's.
            Useless.

Buy the original Hummer or go home.
            "Manual transmission is like riding a horse. Automatic transmission is like riding a merry-go-round."

Originally posted by M13
            i think i m an awesome dancer when i m drunk.

Comment

Wait OT question... since it's OT and all.

How do bans work when you're a premium user...? Like is that a license to flame? Cause otherwise they might have to refund your money.

Or do they say "you're a douche and forfeit your money." (?)

Comment

Originally posted by Snow View Post
                ........... I still see your signature? I thought Falcons sig got killed.

But I personally enjoy your metaphors.
                yeh i had just my general info stuff and the quote ... so strange , it makes no sense.
                like how i know one of my post arent going to be deleted but enough letters and words will be deleted out of it so its says something funny/possibly inflammatory against me or my sexual orientation ... i can just see it now.
                Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Originally posted by Snow View Post
                  Wait OT question... since it's OT and all.

How do bans work when you're a premium user...? Like is that a license to flame? Cause otherwise they might have to refund your money.

Or do they say "you're a douche and forfeit your money." (?)
                  as of late im thinking the later : /
                  why are they acting up? gtrc is by far one of the most tame and chilled out forums there. its not SON so why treat it like such .

im sooo gonna get merked.

Originally posted by spikeone View Post
                  Premium members get some special added feature:
                  - no google ads
                  - bigger mailbox space
                  - bigger and animated avatars
                  - upload attachments
                  - image in signature
                  - upload image to their personnal album
                  - and more...

This is to help keep our forum alive by helping pay for the web server and all the maintenance we do.

For now, it is setup to only use Paypal, but I am looking into another method. If people have online banking, they could do an E-mail Money transfer like stated in here http://forums.gtrcanada.com/showthread.php?t=20575 . If some want to use this method, my e-mail is mordag@globetrotter.net
                  hey where did my image in signature go ? huh? yeah....

Comment

No off topic allowed in my thread.

This thread is now about cats. All posts must now be about cats.

TROL

Comment

Originally posted by M13 View Post
                      this thread sucks.
                      you suck.

get out of my thread.

on a side note, I met the RCMP Gang Task Force last night.

paaarrrtyyy!!

TROL

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by falcon View Post
                          on a side note, I met the RCMP Gang Task Force last night.

paaarrrtyyy!!

This isn't the infamous Kwantlen "Tha 128" is it?

Comment

No.

Falcon, Zulu, Eightball88 and DeviantRebel442 threw a house party. It was epic.

TROL

Comment

why wasnt i invited?

Comment

I'll invite you next time.

Just don't scratch the hardwood with your rabbit claws.

TROL

Comment

Working...
                                X