No announcement yet.

My thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ambiguously declare that this thread now belongs to Aaron.

Comment

Nice. I'm curious to how long this lasts. Maybe everyone will jump in and say random **** and somehow take it off topic, if that is really possible afterall. Maybe it'll even lead to an anything goes sub-forum so we can all just post random **** to inflate post counts wooooo.

And I don't mind Honda's, as long as they're RWD... (that includes CBR's and their entire line of motocross bikes... although the CR's are a little snappy for my liking).

And VW's are alright. The 2.0 I4's are gutless as fu*k but good reliable gas misers none the less. I would rather a VR6 than any FWD car of similar value (Civic, MX3/6 etc.)
      DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

VR6's are atrocious pieces of garbage.
        1990 Skyline GT-R - Jet Silver Metallic
        It'll run someday

Comment

Shut up woman get on my horse.

Comment

Someone buys my RX-7 dammit!

My cars:
            1996 BCNR33 GT-R
            1992 FD3S RX-7 Type-S

Comment

Hondas suck....ok just Civics or maybe just some of the people that own them. I'm a Nissan guy.... wait a Chevy guy... Ok I just like cool cars period. NSXs are cool...S2Ks...well my buddy has a sick one so his is cool.

Oh and the new GTRs are sick I've driven a couple of them but modded ones are absolutely incredible to drive/mob!!! 580 AWHP 10.8 sec 1/4 mile.... 0 - 60 in 3 seconds flat.... SSSSSccccchwing!!!
              More POWAH=More PWNAGE!

"The tires are spinning like crazy so the car is highly motivated"

Comment

Originally posted by Snow View Post
                Nice. I'm curious to how long this lasts. Maybe everyone will jump in and say random **** and somehow take it off topic, if that is really possible afterall. Maybe it'll even lead to an anything goes sub-forum so we can all just post random **** to inflate post counts wooooo.

And I don't mind Honda's, as long as they're RWD... (that includes CBR's and their entire line of motocross bikes... although the CR's are a little snappy for my liking).

And VW's are alright. The 2.0 I4's are gutless as fu*k but good reliable gas misers none the less. I would rather a VR6 than any FWD car of similar value (Civic, MX3/6 etc.)
                my golf is a 1.8L 4 banger. sooo fast. it has rust.

TROL

Comment

i just picked up a Plymouth Laser RS turbo for 400 bucks as my winter beater. pretty happy.

I don't call other companies down in which i have never owned.

Owned a broken 1991 jetta, bought it broken, sold it broken, can't say anything about it

1991 honda civic. Biggest POS ive ever boughten, not calling down the car. Just the one i had. Slow as hell, reved at 4500 on the highway.

LOVED the handling tho, felt like a go kart

Toyota supra (Mk2 and MK3) Loved both of them, no problems

anyway. no offtopic here

cause this is

Aarons thread
                  sigpic

Originally posted by m_melen
                  ...it woulda been safer if his harness were made of jello

Comment

Originally posted by RHDskyline View Post
                    ... 1991 honda civic. Biggest POS ive ever boughten, not calling down the car. Just the one i had. Slow as hell, reved at 4500 on the highway....
                    I've had a few POS's. Just think of them as character building experiences.
                    DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

I have an undisguised hatred for VW's, which is kinda funny because I own a '90 Corrado that pulled 422HP ( at 23 lbs. boost ) on the dyno...and it's a four banger !! Took it as collateral when my tuner needed money. However , i digress...
                      Next time you pull up behing a Golf, jetta, whatever, chances are more often than not one of the three brake lights is out, and if all are working then it means a headlights kacked.

Comment

hondas don't suck. they just suck if they're your idea of a sports car. had an 01 civic, perfectly good dd and winter beater. cheap, good on gas, comfy. no problems.

and america f%$@ing rocks. american muscle f#$^ing rocks. hooray for a country that has parts where you can drive a sports car year round, think of that. don't need a winter beater when there's no winter.
                        I've been brushing my teeth with jack but it's resulted in terrible amounts of tooth decay.

Comment

Originally posted by GTR-guy View Post
                          Someone buys my RX-7 dammit!
                          ... and my Gixxer 750!

I've got two Subarus, a Forester and a Rex. Love 'em both, especially when there is 2' of snow on the hwy and I'm the only one on them!
                          Hondas are a fine car, just not much soul any more. My '94 GSR rocked.
                          VWs pee on the inside of corners like a dog on a fire hydrant.
                          GM can't build cars after 100 years. Although my best friend has a CTS and it's pretty good.
                          Ford.... pfffft
                          Dodge I was born to love it. My dad beats me if I don't like Dodges.
                          Nissan.... I've had a '95 Altima, liked it. The Skyline... it's just a neat car that too many teenagers like. I love it.

...and prom night dumpster babies should be redone by Frank Sinatra!

... vagina

that's all!

Comment

Originally posted by m_melen View Post

and america f%$@ing rocks. american muscle f#$^ing rocks. hooray for a country that has parts where you can drive a sports car year round, think of that. don't need a winter beater when there's no winter.
                            wut?

no they don't

and what I say goes, because this is my thread.

no arguing allowed... I get final say. if you want to make an "I love America" thread, go for it.

TROL

Comment

Hondas are one of the fastest on the touge.
                              Easy and cheap to tune & work on, most blocks/heads will swap (many other parts for that matter).
                              Reliable and all year round drivability (FF).
                              The civic is the original tuner car in North America.
                              That being said it is just not me.

I had JDM stickers on my bnr32 that said:

特攻一番機
                              #1 tokko pilot

and another one that said
                              会員制
                              members only.

Comment

Originally posted by m_melen View Post
                                hondas don't suck. they just suck if they're your idea of a sports car. had an 01 civic, perfectly good dd and winter beater. cheap, good on gas, comfy. no problems.

Dammit REAL muscle cars do freakin' rock. I was raised on Mopar muscle and driving a big block muscle car seperates the men from the boys.
                                They really aren't that fast, certainly don't handle and forget about stoping but when the whole car rocks when you stab the gas and dishes rattle in the kitchen when you flash it up.... kick ass.

that being said. Hill billeez can make a V8 make power, takes engineering to make a 2.8 make power.

I go both ways!

Comment

Working...
                                X