• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God damn this thread reminds me of rabbit sex

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_93r47H--Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-6sa...eature=related

http://www.v8rx7forum.com/v8-rx-7-bu...car-build.html

Not that I don't love the rotary or anything but...
      Originally posted by Z-Tuned
      Next question is: should I stroke it??
      Originally posted by Wingnut
      Yes, but leave the engine alone.

Comment

• LS1 RX7's are badass. The only downside is you get bump steer from lowering the rack and the fact that I would be in GT mod class for Solo1 (timeattack) and that would require a full weld in cage.

GT2 which I will be in with the rotary only requires a SCCA bolt in rear cage.

TROL

Comment

• Originally posted by falcon View Post
          LS1 RX7's are badass. The only downside is you get bump steer from lowering the rack and the fact that I would be in GT mod class for Solo1 (timeattack) and that would require a full weld in cage.

GT2 which I will be in with the rotary only requires a SCCA bolt in rear cage.

Ya, I'm pretty sure some of the swap companies like hinson make bump steer correction kits. I was planning on doing the swap on a blown fc someone was going to give to me but, but then they sold it on me. Being bumped way up in classes would suck though. Guess it will be rotary ftw for a while.
          Originally posted by Z-Tuned
          Next question is: should I stroke it??
          Originally posted by Wingnut
          Yes, but leave the engine alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rapier46 View Post
            God damn this thread reminds me of rabbit sex
            sup?

ok rotary question , petrol isnt the best fuel to tune them fore is it? theres got to be something a bit more efficient for the combustion. ethanol? hydrogen? or is petrol the good stuff?
            Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

• No not you. The little mammal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Velders View Post
                Ya, I'm pretty sure some of the swap companies like hinson make bump steer correction kits. I was planning on doing the swap on a blown fc someone was going to give to me but, but then they sold it on me. Being bumped way up in classes would suck though. Guess it will be rotary ftw for a while.
                ya i know about the bump steer kits. i did A LOT of research on the swap.

and decided to go with the 13b.

rabbit...
                E85 is the best stuff to use but since we don't have it here I'm just running 94. I will also be running pre-turbo water injection based on boost. 500cc coming on at 10PSI. Not going to tune for it, just have it there as a safety barrier. water reduces knock to near zero, however it does not cool the intake charge like meth, but I don't want to run meth.

TROL

Comment

• Just buy cheap windshield washer fluid from Wal-Mart, it's 30% meth (IIRC). Just make sure you buy fluid that has all the additives in it and you're good.

Comment

• Ya, I know all about that stuff.

Water will do what I need and is free.. meth is really only needed if running over 15PSI which I don't plan to do.

TROL

Comment

• Originally posted by falcon View Post

rabbit...
                      E85 is the best stuff to use but since we don't have it here I'm just running 94. I will also be running pre-turbo water injection based on boost. 500cc coming on at 10PSI. Not going to tune for it, just have it there as a safety barrier. water reduces knock to near zero, however it does not cool the intake charge like meth, but I don't want to run meth.
                      ohh yeah i thought something like that would make a bit more sense.
                      btw.
                      why is the top mod for FD owners to do is a front end change , i think ive seen liek 25 different front ends on fds lol.
                      but i mean v37 headlight conversation is ftw
                      Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

• no that looks retarded

Comment

• agreed

TROL

Comment

• so that's what a shark with a down syndrome and tourretes looks like.

Comment

• A good old rotary kicking some GTR ass and taking names...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

TROL

Comment

• PS... I'm getting that front bumper on the RX7 RE-A

TROL

Comment

Working...
                                X