My thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rapier46
    Liking rhd doesnt make me a fanboy... im pretty sure being a fanboy would be loving gtrs and everything skyline and RHD and never having owned one. that is far from me..

What you didnt see was what i was responding to.

Personally, i think most of the cars that they made in Canada as the USDM version of the JDM vehicles, ended up being ******* lame. think about it. S13's, supras, soarers, the list goes on. i'd rather have a jdm s13 than a usdm one. dues to the fact that it's turbod, it has really nothing to do with the side the wheel is on. im not cdguy cmon.
    lol
    Yea after I posted that and went to class I wondered if that's what you meant. You just lost out because your post ended up as the first one on the next page haha.

Originally posted by falcon View Post
    I am. Don't worry. I think I'm going to pick up a B5 A4 or something. The RX7 will be good enough for being an assistant/open house co-ordinator which will most likely be how I start out in the field.
    That's cool. I always contemplated getting into real estate. Don't like the hours though. I'm trying to get into development now... Well as of May when I grad. Sending out resumes and applications now. Worst case scenario I go back to running a painting company for the summer again and then finding something for September.
    DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rapier46
      Liking rhd doesnt make me a fanboy... im pretty sure being a fanboy would be loving gtrs and everything skyline and RHD and never having owned one. that is far from me..

What you didnt see was what i was responding to.

Personally, i think most of the cars that they made in Canada as the USDM version of the JDM vehicles, ended up being ******* lame. think about it. S13's, supras, soarers, the list goes on. i'd rather have a jdm s13 than a usdm one. dues to the fact that it's turbod, it has really nothing to do with the side the wheel is on. im not cdguy cmon.
      lol
      you ninja edited yourself.

s13,s14,soarer etc are all exceptions in my eyes. 240's came with SR20's in Japan and the Soarer came with a manual transmission. It's cars like Supras, Civics, RX7's etc that I don't quite understand why someone would want the same thing you can get here, just harder to drive on our streets? And don't tell me it's not harder. I owned one. While I do agree it's not as difficult as most of the public thinks, it still does require more awareness and general driving skill to operate a RHD car.

TROL

Comment

• RHD MADNESSS!! RAWWRRRRRRR where is CDguy when you need some JDM listings.

Comment

• i haaaate left hand turns across traffic in big intersections with no co-pilot downtown vancouver, T-Bone waiting to happen thats the only time ive ever had a problem... well that and the first coupel seconds for the first time in the GTR i was kinda in the middle of the road lol...

Comment

• did some one say JDM?
            Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

• yes. A lot of people said JDM.

Comment

• JDM tyte muthafuker

TROL

Comment

• To Falcon:

yeah i went there.

Comment

• o ****.

damnit stayed up till 130 last night putting my turbuso back in. i couldnt stop..

Comment

• LOL i've seen that pic before... very funny cause its true, the british expected waaaay more outta that engine then it put out thats why they sold the rights to japan... at least on the new rx8 motor they moved the intake and exhaust ports around and got better gas mileage... maybe they'll move the injectors around next time and gain 100hp who knows lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by love_boost View Post
                        To Falcon:

yeah i went there.
                        like I haven't seen that one before... very original ....

TROL

Comment

• speaking of jdms and jobs, a buddy of mine has a supra, and he delivers pizzas for panago, he says because of his car, tips are way better then the other lame delivery drivers. Hey, if someone delievered my pizza with a supra or skyline, i would tip more as well lol.

On another note, RX-7 are sweet and stop bashing on them.

R33 Skyline GTR VSPEC (White)
                          R32 Skyline GTS-T (Ztune Silver) - Sold

Comment

• +1 to no bashing wankles lol any engine at 1.3L that can put out more the 600hp atw's deserves respect!

Comment

• Every body had a go at the wankles back in the day.... the americans tried to figure them out, they where slated to go into the early corvettes.... would of been trippy to see what would of come out of that

Comment

• haha, imagine if that happened? and if a v8 pushrod originally went into the FD. ****, life would be good. I would love to have an LS6 or something in my car, but I am going to race it in solo1 and I would be in GT class with an out of manufacture engine swap.

TROL

Comment

Working...
                                X