Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R.I.P. Wakatsuki-San

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    ^^^ HAHAHA

    On a more serious note, I didn't know that, sad to hear. Although its a shame he never got the best Nissan over here, I think you all know the one I mean.
    Originally posted by Z-Tuned
    Next question is: should I stroke it??
    Originally posted by Wingnut
    Yes, but leave the engine alone.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Velders View Post
      ^^^ HAHAHA

      On a more serious note, I didn't know that, sad to hear. Although its a shame he never got the best Nissan over here, I think you all know the one I mean.
      March?



      I know you meant Skyline GT-R, but in all honesty, I bet that the March made alot more profit, and generated alot more loyal customers then the Skyline, or GT-R moniker ever did.
      135
      ├┼┼╕
      246R 見渡せば 花も紅葉も なかりけり 浦のとまやの 秋の夕ぐれ

      Comment


      • #18
        DUHH..... of course I meant the March. GT-R's are moot cars for chumps that have poor wheel fitment and hardpark.
        Originally posted by Z-Tuned
        Next question is: should I stroke it??
        Originally posted by Wingnut
        Yes, but leave the engine alone.

        Comment


        • #19
          pretty he was talking about the GTi-R.


          Bunch of silly people we got here
          sigpic


          Originally posted by m_melen
          ...it woulda been safer if his harness were made of jello

          Comment


          • #20
            We should all ge grateful for sex that's what, screw this guy.


            Oh btw, to those of you who haven't driven a march... They're SWEET!!

            Comment


            • #21
              that little white box looks sweet, i want one of those too! i've never even heard of a march
              I've been brushing my teeth with jack but it's resulted in terrible amounts of tooth decay.

              Comment


              • #22
                The 2007+ march is one very, very ugly car.

                Comment

                Working...
                X