No announcement yet.

How did you get into Japanese cars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will never forget what got me into Japanese cars, I was 8 walking to school when I saw a 1990 Z32 300ZX twin turbo....my jaw dropped and I have been a import guy (Nissan mostly) ever since.

Over time my obsession with imports and the Z32 shifted to my current dream car, the Skyline GTR. If all goes well with the search in the early spring I should finally have it.
    1994 R32 GT-R V-Spec II

Originally posted by aN4rk1
    Like frig, is it really that hard to spell properly on the "internetz"?? I don't know whether these guys just choose to spell like that or don't know HOW to spell...either way...WTF?

Comment

I have always regarded front wheel cars as ***** cars, the only one I ever owned was a dodge shadow and I hated it. New rear wheel cars cost an arm and a leg and the only fun car I could find was a 240sx, which I still own. After a family visit in edmonton, my cousins boyfriend pulled up in a 240sx and I instantly knew I would like this guy. He told me about his skyline for sale and I checked it out and fell in love. I used to have an A4 with some minor mods and love AWD so I HAD to have this GTR, now it is parked until spring when I put in a new clutch (supercoppermix twin) and find out what will blow up next. On another note, America is comming up with some pretty cool cars these days like the AWD dual turbo Fusion, so it's not japanese cars I am into, it's any car that passes my criteria for cool.
      1992 Skyline GTR - Garage Queen
      2009 Dodge Caravan - Woopee
      1989 240sx - Rusty Beater
      1979 Nomad Skyline - 23' Camper Trailer

Comment

Originally posted by Gordoskin View Post
        It's not japanese cars I am into, it's any car that passes my criteria for cool.
        So sig worthy...
        DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

Working...
        X