No announcement yet.

Check out this "unique" Mustang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. Negative feedback i allowed, as far as I know. But its the way that people say it and the words they choose (not directing it at you)

Example

Good.
    - I don't like that Car, the fitment of the wheels, the stance,and the color don't work for me

Bad.
    - ******* piece of **** car, who would build one of those up, what a waste of money, get a real car

Just an example
    sigpic

Originally posted by m_melen
    ...it woulda been safer if his harness were made of jello

Comment

ok, so it wasnt constructive but it still was my opinion k
      .......GTRCANADA.COM
      Canada's premier Skyline enthusiast club

Comment

i know

lets be friends

BEST FRIENDS
        sigpic

Comment

alright, i appologize - i will be more constructive next time.
          other then that i didnt mean for it to turn into a pissfest. lol
          .......GTRCANADA.COM
          Canada's premier Skyline enthusiast club

Comment

its all good brutha
            sigpic

Comment

more love less, pointless bans!
              Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Fix Or Repair Daily.

Never will I own another Ford in my life.

TROL

Comment

Ford's quality and design is improving. At this point, I'd prefer a Ford product to a similar GM or Chrysler one.

New SHO with EcoBoost Twin-Turbo V6 is pure win. 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 will have 412bhp. Nuts. Focus RS is as kickass as hot hatches come.
                  03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

Sure, if I HAD to buy a US made car I would choose a Ford over the others. I kind of like the Flex right now. But still. I wouldn`t choose an American made car. Sorry, but it ain`t gonna happen.

Keep in mind my experience with Ford has been with about 4 vehicles. Sure they aren`t whats out now and like every car manufacturer things get better. But it did leave a sour taste in my mouth.

TROL

Comment

fords arent that bad i once owned a ford probe gt and it was a good car, never had major problems with it

Comment

Ford Probe GT is based off the Mazda MX6 lol (or is it the other way around?)

The auto trannies in those cars blow. Manuals are fine. High-compression V6. I had an MX6 LS with the same engine and everything... went pretty good.

All the Fords I've had have been bullet proof. No complaints. But I think I got lucky, or just had newish ones so it wasn't bad (nothing over 8 years old).
                        DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

Working...
                        X