X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toyota Advert WIN

Swagger Wagon
    enjoy:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Originally posted by Oakville
    that, is what us oakvillians like to call an 'instabone'

lmao, that is one funny commercial

Comment

For every win there is an equal and opposite fail.

Can you spot the fail?
      03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

those are new "no driver needed cars", they arent fail LOL

Comment

This ones for you , Chaos!

P.S. She's a dead ringer for my buddy Brians' daughter and when I sent it to him he almost had a fit LOL !

Comment

that advert is pure win
            sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

....me wants a swagger wagon.

almost
              "Manual transmission is like riding a horse. Automatic transmission is like riding a merry-go-round."

Originally posted by M13
              i think i m an awesome dancer when i m drunk.

Comment

Haha, some Lexus cars have that self-parking feature, maybe they've gone all the way now.

@gtrtt: I love that ad, possibly one of the best used car ads ever. That girl is smokin'.
                03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

The bitch has better flow than the dude.

Sick viral vid...not sure how many it will sell. They should jsut do some hero style song sung in Mandarin and sell like 2 billion units.

Comment

Originally posted by QuietChaos View Post

@gtrtt: I love that ad, possibly one of the best used car ads ever. That girl is smokin'.
                    The ad was done in germany, which is evident when you look at her teeth! LOL!

Comment

Ahh, Snoop Dogg was talking about the Sienna Family on Twitter, I thought it was a new group. Guess that was what he meant lol.
                      My parents have a Sienna for the cottage, I love it, nice car and a surprising amount of power.
                      RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
                      http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
                      1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

Yeah, for a mini-van they are pretty quick. The late model Siennas and the early model Odesseys have rather car like handling, and the V6 in the Sienna is pretty responsive. Only the electronic throttle in the Sienna sucks when I have to do an e-test on them and the computer won't steady the speed. It either closes the throttle or bumps it open

Comment

Working...
                        X