marry me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marry me.

Typical guy thing for me to do, but hot damn you can't deny this hotness!

Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

Taken from Team Top Flights blog: “Today I helped my friend Vitaly, owner of Ace Up Motorsports, AZ…. shot a car that he built….Here are pics of Bri’s S14 Stormtrooper White Zenki (Yes, the girl in the pics actually owns the vehicle).” – www.teamtopflight.blogspot.com

p.s. forgive me, I don't know how to imbed videos from Vimeo

meh , none of that does anything for me .

EDIT: not true i like the flower and her jeans are a really nice shade of blue .
    Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

lame hood, lame interior, bet she loves that shift knob though, i guess id still do her

Comment

high five!

edit: I wonder if shes the only one thats able to properly reverse with the e-brake ripped as high as humanly possible
        Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

so much power the ebrake has no effect! vroom vroom

Comment

Crazy dildo shifter!
            Full-Race sponsored GTR. Anything else is half fast!

Full-Race.com

Comment

I dont know about you guys, but when I see a girl driving a nice car it turns me on, especially when shes driving stick.
              Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

Originally posted by bellis_GTR View Post
                I dont know about you guys, but when I see a girl driving a nice car it turns me on, especially when shes driving stick.
                good to know.
                Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Originally posted by RABBIT View Post
                  good to know.
                  jsut thought id share

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

no strut tower brace... a hood that will cause drag issues at speed and possibly bend due to said drag issues, the front fenders dont have there side markers installed... she needs bigger boobs then you wouldnt care as much when she complains about how she burnt her ebrake out from reversing with it on
                    How many kids with A.D.D. does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Wanna go ride bikes...

R.I.P \'87 4cyl Rustang
                    \'03 Dodge SX2.0
                    \'90 GTR32

Comment

oh you guys are so hard to please. a girl as cute as she is, who keeps it real, and shows that she can hang with the boys? that's a dime piece in my books. and clearly the car isn't moving in that backing up photo lol.

besides, look at the size of that dildo!

Comment

I respect girls that can do something different instead of taking 50k from mommy and daddy and picking up a sports car off the showroom floor. I bet she didn't have much to do with building this car though.
                        03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

Originally posted by RABBIT View Post
                          meh , none of that does anything for me .

EDIT: not true i like the flower and her jeans are a really nice shade of blue .
                          gayest thing you've ever said. you dont like the hot girl, you like her fashion and a flower.
                          I've been brushing my teeth with jack but it's resulted in terrible amounts of tooth decay.

Comment

lmaooo

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

Working...
                            X