Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone EVER been there? Hear my story and learn....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone EVER been there? Hear my story and learn....

Hi guys.

it is with a very sad and heavy heart that I am writing this. A lot of you have read about my situation where I am with someone who was unable to value me as a partner. As things have turned out, we moved into a new apartment together, but things have taken a turn for the worst. She has started talking now to her first ex, who she says is 'just a friend'. Yes, guys, I have been replaced by yet another man. Although I have paid for the first moth's rent and have the right to live there, it has taken all life juice out of me, when I see her texting and talking to him on the phone all the time. I used to be her best friend. And she admits I have done nothing wrong and never mistrated her. She says I am the first guy who actually EVER treated her with respect, kindness, gentleness and love. Yet, she feels she does not deserve any of that. And so she is unable to reciprocate. At the same time, all the things she says she cannot do for me, she has turned around and done them for others. Tells me a lot. I think I was just a walking penis for her.

Anyway, there are profound lessons to be learned from what I have endured, but I need to tell you guys what I am about to do. I am LEAVING. Perhaps for I dont know how long, or where. I need to find my centre, my focus and somehow, somewhere, find the courage to live again. I cannot stay in that apartment with her when I know I am nothing more than 50% of the rent check.

I have left all my stuff in her place (our place, lol), which is basically my old-school hi-fi music system, my PS3, TV, all my clothes, personal stuff, AND my GTR. All I have on me is the clothes that I am wearing right now, my toothbrush, and my pathfinder. I dont have the money or the resources to take my GTR with me. Nor do I have the ability to confront her more than I have already.

I am asking you all to let me know if there is someone who would take that GTR from me. I have spent over $6K on it, and it is a complete car (still needs the tranny & clutch to go in, along with turbos), minus the front bumper and downpipe. I am willing to give this GTR to someone who will value it and put it together to its worthy status. All I ask in return is to give me whatever you think is a fair price for what it is worth. I am not going to put a price on it. At this stage, where I am living out of my truck, I will take anything, as long as you do not disrespect and insult me with a $100 bill, lol. You know what I mean. I am posting this in the OT section because it seems unfair to have this story written down as a background to my reason for getting rid of the GTR in the Skyline for sale section. It is a very nice car, needs to be repainted (clear coat coming off), and has good 18 X 8.5" RAZE R74 wheels with rubber on it. Quantum racing/HKS suspension, no rust at all, stock engine, TOMEI exhaust and many other goodies that are all free to go with the car.

Folks, the greatest lesson I have learned from my experience is that when it comes to honor and integrity, I would let go of ANYTHING in my life to protect my word, which is that I will NEVER stop loving those who I value. Yet, I cannot honor that if I am weak. And the only way I can regain my strength to love is by distancing myself from her and her surroundings.

Whoever reads this, please pass the message along about the GTR being available. It is in Etobicoke now. Life is so full of surprises and can throw you a curve ball all the time. But I guess it is still better than the alternative....

Wish me luck in my quest for self rediscovery. I'm gonna need it.

Munib
    647-242-7516
    (O||O___SKYLINE___O||O)

Cheap, Reliable, Fast.....PICK TWO
    SERENITY NOW!!!!!!
    HEAVY METAL IS THE LAW........EVERYTHING ELSE IS JUST CRIME

Munib, sorry to hear of your situation, and good luck with the sale of the GT-R.
    My advice, go back to the apt, get your stuff and leave for good. Never, ever see her, have contact with her, or think of her again. You don't deserve that.
    Onwards and upwards!
    Sign up for GTRC Premium Membership and get 2 of the new GT-R Canada stickers!
    http://forums.gtrcanada.com/general-skyline-discussion/45662-gtrc-premium-membership.html#post437410

Comment

Originally posted by GTRC Admin View Post
      Munib, sorry to hear of your situation, and good luck with the sale of the GT-R.
      My advice, go back to the apt, get your stuff and leave for good. Never, ever see her, have contact with her, or think of her again. You don't deserve that.
      Onwards and upwards!
      I agree with this. I was in a similar situation, the best thing you can do is move on. Find or go somewhere to occupy your time.
      I would purchase your car off of you but I do not have money.
      Good luck Munib
      1991 Silver Skyline R32 GT-R - SOLD You will be sorely missed girl :'(

Comment

I too would purchase the car off of you, I won't have money for a few weeks, which I'd assume the car would sell within that time. If not, we'll see! Good luck to you sir
        Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

I wish you blessings Munib, you have my number and my PM box bud. Ever wanna chat, you know how to reach me
          Originally posted by archaeic_bloke
          hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

If you would like to do your soul searching in a modded GTS-t, with some cash on top, maybe I could arrange a trip to Ontario

Good luck buddy. Get out while you still can (my advice has always been the same haha)
            DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

Munib, I'm sorry it's come down to this I totally agree with Admin about going back, and getting all your stuff. Get out for good. She's no good for you, man, and she doesn't deserve someone that's going to give everything for her while she gives nothing back. Get your stuff, get out.

I would love to buy your GTR off of you, but the economy's hitting me hard and decided not to let me find a job. Good luck with your search, man. I wish you the best, and hope everything will end up okay for you. Remember, we all have your back
              Originally posted by kengeroo
              that's what I thought when I opened the package..
              ...don't drink and ebay
              '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

It's her loss, your a person that deserves better. I wish you the best.

What about if somebody put his GTR on their property (carport or in a garage)??? Then pick it up later on????
                Last edited by Skym; 08-06-2010, 03:54 AM.
                RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

Originally posted by Skym View Post
                  It's her loss, your a person that deserves better. I wish you the best.

What about if somebody put his GTR on their property (carport or in a garage)??? Then pick it up later on????
                  if i was in ont and had the same amount of space i do now i would offer this... it would be worth having a dead spot on my lawn from a car sitting waiting for its 'master' to return
                  How many kids with A.D.D. does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Wanna go ride bikes...

R.I.P \'87 4cyl Rustang
                  \'03 Dodge SX2.0
                  \'90 GTR32

Comment

check your P.M.s, sir.

Comment

For those who might find this heartening and beneficial, I want to share a recent development with you guys. Too often, we forget to appreciate and publicly acknowledge those who make a difference in our lives. While many of us are quick to cpondemn those who hurt us, I wish we all made at least twice as much effort in praising and projecting when someone does a good deed for us. It is in this vein that I am sharing what a fellow GTRCer has come forth and done for me.

Recently, I received a message from a fellow member. This is what he said, "Call me on my cell ( or msg. me if you prefer) . You didn't answer my last P.M. so I knew something was up. Good news / bad news - I have $2K that i can access and if you want it I will take the GTR. heres the good news . I will sit on it until the spring and if things get better for you you can buy it back. Call me on my cell. Things will get better, trust in yourself ( and of course, metal ! )"

Not only this gentleman offered to give me money, he even has promised to keep my GTR until I have the werewithal to buy it back by spring (which I WILL!!). He came over the other day, gave me the money and took the GTR with him.

I am so grateful to him for having come through with the very help that I needed. Isn't it a great deed? Not only do I have the funds to look for an apartment, but I still have the option to get my GTR running next year.

I wish to publicly tell you all the name of this fantastic person. You all know him by his nickname here - gtrtt. But I know him as my benefactor and his name is NICK. Nick has been a pillar of support to me since I first shared my story. He has said nothing but positive and encouraging things to me that have helped me realize that I was not the one in the wrong.

I want you all to please acknowledge what Nick has done for me. And let me tell you. This is not a one-off good deed that he has done. I know for a fact that Nick has always helped out many people in his life. God bless you, Nick and your family. God bless this community and all its members.

I just am overwhelmed with gratitude for the level of support that so many people around me have come forth with.
                      (O||O___SKYLINE___O||O)

Cheap, Reliable, Fast.....PICK TWO
                      SERENITY NOW!!!!!!
                      HEAVY METAL IS THE LAW........EVERYTHING ELSE IS JUST CRIME

Comment

It's nice to know that there are still decent people in the world willing to take time and help someone out.
                        Kudos to you gtrtt, and hope everything works out the way you plan Munib.
                        Sign up for GTRC Premium Membership and get 2 of the new GT-R Canada stickers!
                        http://forums.gtrcanada.com/general-skyline-discussion/45662-gtrc-premium-membership.html#post437410

Comment

Huge props to you, gtrtt! That's a hell of a thing you did!

Good luck, Munib! Hope everything works out for you, man!
                          Originally posted by kengeroo
                          that's what I thought when I opened the package..
                          ...don't drink and ebay
                          '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

Munib,
                            You are one quality guy! Props for taking a step that IMO is pointing in the right direction. May you experience peace and relief. I know there's a reason for the experience you've had (and are having) and I'm confident that you will recognize it and have the courage and energy to turn what's been somewhat of a 'hell on earth' into a blessing.
                            Your transparency and trust is a privilege to be part of. Thx for your confidence in your GTRC family

Nick,
                            I know you're not seeking personal gain or recognition and I admire the way you've found to extend a helping hand to Munib when he needs it most. This is what 'community' is all about. Wow.

Funny how seeing good things happen can make your whole day!

Dan
                            sigpic
                            The Beaumont Connection

Comment

I agree. Good on you gtrtt for helping Judasentinel.
                              Last edited by Skym; 08-13-2010, 03:53 AM.
                              RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

Working...
                              X