Boycott Crappy tire!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boycott Crappy tire!!

So my fuel pump on my sunfire gave out and my wife took it to crappy tire to get it repaired.... 700$ and a day later we got it back.... well we got it back with a strabilizer bar that wasnt connected.... so naturally hearing scrapping we took it back and said wtf did you guys do, they put it on a lift and say out stabailizer bar isnt connected on either side and its scrapping the axle and digging into it, and the smart ass "mechanic" behind him said, so thats where that screw came from, at that point i was getting pissed and asked if they were suppose to check that during there inspection and they said they were. Now being a nice guy i figured ok, take it back in and fix it. When it was finally done they tried to charge me 130$ todo a repair that was there fault.... at this point i was completely red and bought to snap a few necks so i made them call there manager from home, and got the repair free. This whole ordeal has made me absolutely hate crappy tire more then ever.
    '12 Kia Forte - Winter/Summer car
    '91 Skyline GTR - Weekend Fun/Project car

I can't believe people still take cars to Canadian tire for service. I've heard more horror stories than I can count.
    Brendan : Union Autoclub
    '01 Audi A4 quattro - daily
    '90 240SX Coupe - RB25
    I had a Skyline once.

Comment

Crappy tire is crappy!!
      1991 Silver Skyline R32 GT-R - SOLD You will be sorely missed girl :'(

Comment

Yea, I worked at crappy tire a long time ago. There was one of the hardware staff brought there jeep in to get a clutch done and brakes, when it was finished she got a block away and her tire fell off. I would advise anyone that bring there car/truck into there double check everything they have done to it!
        Soon to be Neo6 GTS-t!!!!!! Cant wait

Comment

Yup totally agree with Letto. Canadian tire is great for those small stuff like hose clamps you need to finish your skyline off. And cheap tool sales. Other then that don't ever that a personal vehicle there unless you plan on getting into an accident on purpose.
          Traction is optional, so are zipties

92 Gtst/Silver bullet

Comment

yeah crappy tire is only good for spray paints and random little shitt.

that's about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Brendan View Post
              I can't believe people still take cars to Canadian tire for service. I've heard more horror stories than I can count.
              No option is a powerful reason. I took my Maxima there once when my alternator blew on the 403 on Hamilton Mountain at 5:30 on a Friday because that was the only place that would be open (according to tow truck driver). They broke plastic piece underneath the car and blamed the initial build quality for the breakage, I swore I would never go back. Then my alternator went again on my way home from work at 6:00 a couple of years later, once again crappy tire was the only place open, I grit my teeth and went because I needed to drive somewhere the next afternoon.

I think it is their extended hours that keep them in business.
              1994 R32 GT-R V-Spec II

Originally posted by aN4rk1
              Like frig, is it really that hard to spell properly on the "internetz"?? I don't know whether these guys just choose to spell like that or don't know HOW to spell...either way...WTF?

Comment

Go to crappy tire for plate covers and air fresheners...and orange ma****ers for $2.99
                Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Canadian Tire is only good for taking up quarter mile long spaces in Industrial parts of the cities/towns we live in, as a visual distraction from all the idiots on the road around us.
                  ├┼┼╕
                  246R 見渡せば 花も紅葉も なかりけり 浦のとまやの 秋の夕ぐれ

Comment

Shouldn't have taken your car to CT in the first place. It's just asking for trouble. Shop gave me a $700 quote for a fuel pump for my BMW, had it done by a private mechanic for about $200, with no headaches..

I wouldn't trust CT guys to do a f****** oil change on my car.
                    03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

Canadian tire SUCKS for anything other than paint, hose clamps.

I worked there before I began my apprenticeship. What a JOKE. A kid put on brake pads backwards. How the he'll do you do that? Honestly, I've only ever seen pure stupidity from there.
                      GTRC-OG

Comment

Originally posted by Bugsly17 View Post
                        Canadian tire SUCKS for anything other than paint, hose clamps.

I worked there before I began my apprenticeship. What a JOKE. A kid put on brake pads backwards. How the he'll do you do that? Honestly, I've only ever seen pure stupidity from there.
                        1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

CT is on the same level as the Source (aka radio Shack)...
                          .... only good to get your staple items there,,, oil, filters, soldering gun, wire, etc....
                          ... never spend money on servicing, alignments, tv's or stereos...

..then again I did bring my car to MR Lube the first week I got it,... ha... they couldn't find the oil filter..

Comment

Yeah... My buddy brought his CVPI in there to get his exhaust changed out (only place he could bring it at the time). They spent FOUR HOURS (4!) under the car with a blow torch trying to get the exhaust off the headers, finally my buddy said, seriously, don't worry about it, and drove it out to go to another shop. He stopped on the way there at my place to get me and I could hear his car in my basement and him on the road (I have no windows even NEAR or facing the road from my basement). I went out. Crappy Tire had just left the entire exhaust dangling. They hadn't connected it to the headers. So the car was running open headers with two dangling exhaust pipes/cats/etc. Loud as almighty hell.

Video proof
                            Last edited by Snake556; 10-21-2010, 01:52 AM.
                            Originally posted by kengeroo
                            that's what I thought when I opened the package..
                            ...don't drink and ebay
                            '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

Yea I wouldnt even trust them to fill a tire, they will find someway to screw it up they always do!
                              Soon to be Neo6 GTS-t!!!!!! Cant wait

Comment

Working...
                              X