Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know what? This will decimate all... after we put about fifteen grand or more under the hood. If we have to, overnight some parts from Japan.
    Sideways is the best ways.

Comment

Got the plugs regapped and then got a last minute call to work. Hopefully the weather holds out for a few more days, so I can get them in and see if that makes a difference. If it all works out, I"ll get back on topic, ready to have some destructive fun.
      1992 Skyline GTR - Garage Queen
      2009 Dodge Caravan - Woopee
      1989 240sx - Rusty Beater
      1979 Nomad Skyline - 23' Camper Trailer

Comment

Sorry for the lack of vids and pics. That two day job I went to turned out to be a long one f*ck. I am still out here working and all of a sudden its goddamn winter. Looks like I wont be blowing anything up till next season. Really though, it's not such a bad thing because after a winter of busting my balls, I will have the cash in hand to fix whatever I F up. Once again, I wanna apologize for not having any cool sh*t for you guys to look at. I will update this thread when, and only when I got something for you guys to check out. On another note, I saw a white skyline on hwy544 just north of Brooks and it really pissed me off because I wanted to play with mine.
        1992 Skyline GTR - Garage Queen
        2009 Dodge Caravan - Woopee
        1989 240sx - Rusty Beater
        1979 Nomad Skyline - 23' Camper Trailer

Comment

And that seems like a good spot to leave this one.
          +1 to whoever said 'grow up'.... Took the words right out of my mouth.

Closed.
          sigpic
          The Beaumont Connection

Comment

Working...
          X