Canada's Worst Driver - RHD Fairlady Z Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada's Worst Driver - RHD Fairlady Z Tonight

Check out the episode tonight. They bought a TT Fairlady Z from us and it is making its first appearance tonight at 9 on Discovery Channel.

Cheers,
    Matty

Most definitely will watch!
    1991 Silver Skyline R32 GT-R - SOLD You will be sorely missed girl :'(

Comment

make sure you tape/record this episode and what the judges say... i remember when cam wooly said in a previous CWD season that " RHD doesnt make a difference " or something to that effect... ive tried and tried to find it but no avail...

having such a quote to present to the Gov't, TC, ICBC SAAQ etc etc etc gives validity to our fight in preventing laws from changig for the negative...

good on you guys for sellingit too... maybe with this it will help to change the way people think back east especially after that tragic collision in ottawa with the 300zx driven by a drunk driver
      How many kids with A.D.D. does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Wanna go ride bikes...

R.I.P \'87 4cyl Rustang
      \'03 Dodge SX2.0
      \'90 GTR32

Comment

This could be good, or it could be really bad, and backfire on the right hand drive community. essentially you are putting canada's worst drivers in an already contraversial type car and letting them drive them dangerously and improperly on national television.
        Originally posted by Paradis
        ^^ hows not being rich going? ...haters be hatin

Comment

its not about the drivers though... in past seasons when they have put these drivers into the RHD vehicles the drivers have done better or no worse than they do in a LHD vehicle...

also the judges panel and host have both said that RHD or LHD doesnt make a difference in driving... this is what is important...

also in past seasons when they do use a RHD vehicle it has been used in slow speed challenges that require skill and basic understanding of where your wheels are rather than how perfect you can do a scandinavian flic at 80kmh
          How many kids with A.D.D. does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Wanna go ride bikes...

R.I.P \'87 4cyl Rustang
          \'03 Dodge SX2.0
          \'90 GTR32

Comment

yeah thats true, they would put them on the other side to make them better understand "where" the car is. however on the clip of commercial i saw last night, someone was driving real fast in a strait line and creamed one of the obsticles! Like i said IMO this could go either way!
            Originally posted by Paradis
            ^^ hows not being rich going? ...haters be hatin

Comment

sooooooo going to watch !
              sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

I'm gonna be speeding home from work to watch this tonight! I KNEW I saw a RHD car on an ad the other day :P
                Originally posted by kengeroo
                that's what I thought when I opened the package..
                ...don't drink and ebay
                '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

No way! When I was watching last week I said to my self there should be a RHD car on here to prove if theres any difference. But of course its a tv show and these are bad drivers, so I bet there gonna make it seem like RHD is so hard for them to do the challenge. Ill be watching this for sure!
                  Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

When I first saw the commercial for it I cringed thinking "oh no, they're gunna destroy a Z32?!" and then I was glad that it was probably already pretty crappy since I figured it was an old auto lhd z, with tons of kms. I think it's cool that they've got a RHD car, but I'm pretty bummed out that its going to get destroyed.
                    Looking for cheap parts? supguyex (Jon) is parting out his car. Good prices, good guy.

Comment

Car is an autoTTwith only 38,000kms on it.

Comment

part out once the shoot is done?

Comment

For those concerned about this hurting the industry, keep in mind that this was taped for TV back in July. This was before any CADA or accident BS. What they will say will remain a mystery for a few more hours. Could be anything.

Comment

Originally posted by M13 View Post
                            part out once the shoot is done?

That's up the producers, they bought it outright. Ide imagine it will hit auction if it isnt too badly beat up.

Comment

Here we go haha.
                              Car looks good. Gotta love our Right Hand Drive Vehicle decal!

Comment

Working...
                              X