X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford GT...TT

Fifth gear 210 miles per hour.....

NEPTUNE OPTIMUS MAXIMUS

I watched the whole thing, pretty cool. it's unfortunate that his main reason for building it up is street racing!

And i find it kind of funny how he's a "big car guy" but he's not really involved in the build process. you don't even see him pick up a tool. i know that it doesn't make him a car guy, but i got a feeling from the video that he just has money and wants to make a really fast car to street race with.
    Originally posted by Paradis
    ^^ hows not being rich going? ...haters be hatin

Comment

oh... thought it was a GT40 and not some lame GT lol my dream car... drool drool drool
      Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
      Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
      Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
      Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
      Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
      White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
      lol

Comment

um so 1012 whp on the street. and he drives it like its stolen i wonder how long its gna be before its impounded.......
        1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

Or wrapped around a pole :S
          Originally posted by kengeroo
          that's what I thought when I opened the package..
          ...don't drink and ebay
          '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

He couldn't keep it in a straight line on the track I doubt it's still rolling around on the streets today...

I also love how he's a self-proclaimed car enthusiast and it's his only hobby... Yet he doesn't demand that they wait for him for the first couple runs on a dyno... You'd think he'd want to be there. I think he confuses his hobby of driving fast cars with building fast cars. He wants something that extends his penis, but doesn't want to operate the pump himself...

I also found it entertaining when the shop went off about how much heat the stock Supercharger creates versus DUAL GT35R turbos. Something tells me the Supercharger ran much cooler than those suckers.
            DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

haha, that sums up what I was thinking Snow
              NEPTUNE OPTIMUS MAXIMUS

Comment

Working...
              X