No announcement yet.

Any other android lovers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love HTC but you read the article about them tracking everything you search, text and app you download? I'd like the sensation once my telus is done.
    Double track drift, yo.
    http://www.meh.ro/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/meh.ro5228.gif

(oo sκylιnε oo)

Comment

Im rocking the X10 right now.. but its rooted and Overclocked and runs fine actualy.. aside from the ocasional force close on Google maps.. depends what Rom your running i guess, Runing a tweaked for the X10 Cyanogen 2.3.5.. i bought the X10 for $100 so it owes me nothing..

if you still got it i want another cheap/bropken one for parts..

:-)

Originally posted by skreamz View Post
      I have the X10 and it's garbage, even with advanced task killer and lookout mobile security blah blah that phone is just garbage.. The screen is very fragile, my phone was in a luggage bag and someone threw a backpack with some clothes (not full or very heavy) on top and it broke my screen. Ofcourse the way the screen is connected to the ear speaker, my sound is distorted and whack - have to use speaker phone to talk to people..

Day to day phone use is frustrating, from having the previous txt msg you wrote be in the box when you pull up messages the next time and having to delete it before writing the new one - not getting the right letter when you press it, or pressing the call button from the call list and seeing another name FOUR calls down become highlighted as if you pressed that one, and call that person instead.

Try using your phone for anything when someone steals your micro sd card

Rogers replaced my phone on warranty after too many problems, and the phone they sent me had a broken female end for the charger, so I had to wrap the cord around the phone to apply pressure in a certain way in order to charge the phone... o.o I could go on and on about the SONY ERICSON X10 and how it SUCKS lol...
      Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

Working...
      X