The Random Post Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Random Post Thread!

I figure we have a NSFW thread and a funny picture thread...so how about a thread where you can just say anything that's on your mind?

Currently trying to study for exams...and here I am on GTRCanada.
    1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Originally posted by MKIV View Post
    Currently trying to study for exams...and here I am on GTRCanada.
    Me too, and I've also ended up here
    97' R33 GT-R Vspec
    Sonic Silver

www.arnejatrading.com

Comment

job searching ... end up here after every resume fired off

getting ready for sunday night cartoons

Comment

Originally posted by Kunzz View Post
        Me too, and I've also ended up here
        I logged off, opened my textbook, and then signed back on to GTRC.

I'm making improvement!
        1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

^^ lol

i was working, right before openning firefox to GTRC page...

Comment

Just woke up. Had a long night lool
            Last edited by bellis_GTR; 12-11-2011, 10:08 PM.
            Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

For my GTRC friends, download an app or program called SelfControl. It's a shame that I'm so distracted that I rely on a program to keep me focused but it works well...when its turned on! You basically set the timer for however many hours you would like it activated and fill the blacklist with your most commonly visited websites (Facebook, GTRC, etc..) and initiate! It's completely irreversible, you can delete the program and it will still stay activated until the timer runs out. Theres really no way getting around it! I'll activate mine now lol
              97' R33 GT-R Vspec
              Sonic Silver

www.arnejatrading.com

Comment

We had to write an 1000 -1200 word essay on the movie My Girl for our communications assignment in funeral school, so for the first time today, I watched the movie in it's entirety, and wrote the essay in 2 hours, ate that essay for dinner!

I have 6 exams crammed into 1 day tomorrow lol fml.
                Originally posted by Paradis
                ^^ hows not being rich going? ...haters be hatin

Comment

Got a insane craving for chocolate pretzels right now.

Comment

Does anyone else drift shopping carts when you are at the grocery store?
                    I find grocery shopping boring, so I follow my wife around the store, drifting all the corners.
                    She thinks I'm an idiot. I think I'm a great cart drifter.
                    RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
                    http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
                    1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

Does anyone have pics of their fuel system and what you used? Im trying to get an idea of what I need for my build.

Im going for around 450awhp but I want to have room for 600awhp safely. I have some ideas but What do you guys think?

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl @ RightDrive View Post
                        I find grocery shopping boring, so I follow my wife around the store, drifting all the corners.

Hahahaha I always do that! Funny thing I actually make car noises.... They sound real tho so oh well

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

I do this with and without a cart , I excited my friends fiancee at a group dinner on friday cause i let out a random spool and flutter sound lol.
                          Originally posted by Paradis
                          ^^ hows not being rich going? ...haters be hatin

Comment

Would pay good money to see Daryl drifting shopping carts!

On that same note...yes I do too. No frills drift off meet?
                            1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

Haha yes!!!
                              I love Skylines! My jackstands never get stolen...

Comment

Working...
                              X