X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ from paying tuition and books.
    1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

• Anyone know where to get a torque split controller in Canada?
      Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

• What's the best car security on the market if I'm willing to spend $1000?
        1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

• ontario security solutions, immobilizers, gps. and alarm systems all custom installed, they even do it AT YOUR PLACE!
          '12 Kia Forte - Winter/Summer car
          '91 Skyline GTR - Weekend Fun/Project car

Comment

• Originally posted by Nexsys View Post
            ontario security solutions, immobilizers, gps. and alarm systems all custom installed, they even do it AT YOUR PLACE!
            Gave them a call, but they said they're currently only doing immobilizers. The GPS and auto-starters are coming in about 2 months..
            1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

• Really? Had mine installed a few months back and they were doing all 3.... weird lol
              '12 Kia Forte - Winter/Summer car
              '91 Skyline GTR - Weekend Fun/Project car

Comment

• Just when I thought the weather is taking a turn for the better (aka car out soon...) snow is coming arrghhhhhhhhh

Comment

• Someone just lowballed me $340 for a unused Doluck room bar and a used rear strut tower bar.
                  After i droped the price...

Last edited by RABBIT; 02-23-2012, 01:46 PM.
                  Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

• Originally posted by 326_godzilla View Post
                    Just when I thought the weather is taking a turn for the better (aka car out soon...) snow is coming arrghhhhhhhhh
                    My car's at the far end of a warehouse with 25ish other cars sardined in front of it. hopefully people will want to get their cars out quick so that I can reach mine ASAP.
                    1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

• Hahahaha imagine

Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

• why are there so many front doors? xD
                        Double track drift, yo.
                        http://www.meh.ro/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/meh.ro5228.gif

(oo sκylιnε oo)

Comment

• Haha if I am ever rich rich rich I will get one of these just because even though I would never be driven around I would just have faster cars

Comment

• One RB26 for the front wheels and on RB26 for the rear. Right foot would be the rear engine and a pressure/squeez sensor in your mouth for the front wheels (When you need grip and scared you'll bite down on it lol)
                            03 lancer dead
                            68 gmc w/355 cid rice killer
                            05 chevy silverado L33
                            2010 crv Wife's ride
                            1987 Harley Softail custom

Comment

• Sterched skyline......... Would be great for my wedding!
                              Come on lotto!!! Daddy needs a whole lotta stuff!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony-R32 View Post
                                Yeah I picked up a 4, So I've been pulled over 3 times now in less than 2 days lol I love that this one is almost completely compliant without even touching it.

awd is awesome, the car sounds so good, it's nice to drive again...I missed all the funny looks from being rhd.

Here are the shots I took right when I got it.

Do I even wanna know where the Skyline is, Dawg? Or where you've been for the past couple'a days? Or where the hell you got these rides from?"
                                1991 Skyline R32 GTR
                                2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD
                                1993 honda civic b18 turbo

Comment

Working...
                                X