• aaaaand I also stopped off somewhere special <3

97' R33 GT-R Vspec
    Sonic Silver

www.arnejatrading.com

Comment

• Wow very nice!
      1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

• Oh man, Kunzz, I am so incredibly jealous! I had plans to race there during the summer when I went, but they cancelled my reservation due to not having an international drivers license .

But in other news, this is pretty fast..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=...ture=endscreen
        Originally posted by victoriaGTR
        tire smoke makes my wiener tingle.

Comment

• Wow, 6.23 sec 1/4 mile with what looks like a monoque chassis??
          RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

• Thread is up for the first meet. Feel free to sign up if you're coming!

1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

• Took the car out - finally!

Disclaimer: the coffee cup was thrown in an appropriate recycling bin before leaving

1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

• I was fired yesterday. After 4 years of dedicated hard work to a company that has been growing 40% every year, I was let go by a manager because "the company and I no longer see eye-to-eye". I didn't receive a letter of recommendation, or even hand a shake from the owner (who is a family friend) saying good luck in the future. I must say, I'm a little disappointed with the way this summer has been starting to shape up.

Comment

• That seems weird. Some info must be missing (their actual reasoning) or you could go to the compensation board I think. They can't just fire you because they don't see eye to eye with you. They need reasonable ground for dismissal unless it's within 3 months. At least alberta is like this. A nice boss would have simply layed you off if things were slow and you could get employment ensure pay for a little while.

Anyway, there's some missing info here. Not saying this is what the issue is but in example, bad attendance, stealing, harassment towards another coworker, huge lack of production, repetitive attitude complaints without positive corrections , sleeping with his wife, ect lol

Originally posted by Wootang View Post
                  I was fired yesterday. After 4 years of dedicated hard work to a company that has been growing 40% every year, I was let go by a manager because "the company and I no longer see eye-to-eye". I didn't receive a letter of recommendation, or even hand a shake from the owner (who is a family friend) saying good luck in the future. I must say, I'm a little disappointed with the way this summer has been starting to shape up.
                  Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
                  Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
                  Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
                  Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
                  Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
                  White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
                  lol

Comment

• I had an (ex) co-worker drop off a letter to the owners desk which just stated thank you for the 4 years of great memories, and if possible, we could have a chat about why this happened because every one I worked with, including myself are all a little confused. hopefully I can get a more direct reason as to why I was let go.

Originally posted by NismoS-tune View Post
                    That seems weird. Some info must be missing (their actual reasoning) or you could go to the compensation board I think. They can't just fire you because they don't see eye to eye with you. They need reasonable ground for dismissal unless it's within 3 months. At least alberta is like this. A nice boss would have simply layed you off if things were slow and you could get employment ensure pay for a little while.

Anyway, there's some missing info here. Not saying this is what the issue is but in example, bad attendance, stealing, harassment towards another coworker, huge lack of production, repetitive attitude complaints without positive corrections , sleeping with his wife, ect lol

Comment

• SOMEONE BUY MY CAR!

I've changed the price to $9000 as-is or $8000 without rims. This is honestly daylight robbery at this price. Stock GTS-T's are going for ~$7500 these days. This is a 400+ horsepower clean car with over $15,000 in parts. (The Haltech platinum pro is $1500 by itself). Whoever gets this car is getting one steal of a deal.
                      1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

• New toolbox
                        That girl with the GT-R

Comment

• For those that are interested, the only flying Mosquito in the world (originally from Canada) is going to be flying at the Hamilton Airshow -

Demo slot lucky neko Lancar138 memberikan koleksi slot pg soft paling gacor lucky neko dengan RTP dan winrate tertinggi yang bisa dimainkan gratis dan juga berkesempatan jackpot maxwin tinggi hari ini juga. .
                          RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

• The amount of false hopers and dreamers who inquired about my car is ridiculous. Selling a car is the most frustrating thing to do.

If you aren't serious why waste your/my time?!
                            1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

• Post whoring to 2000 posts!
                              1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

• And she's sold.
                                1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

Working...
                                X