Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All modified cars at this movie theatre will be towed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All modified cars at this movie theatre will be towed!

Umm, this is going to backfire...

In for what happens next...
    1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

those fart cans usually make car alarms go of.
      Totally make sense
      You Love Japan and Japan hates you.Fck JDM

Comment

Eventually all the modified cars will just boycott the theatre until the rule is changed. With the internet and the hundreds of car forums to spread the word, it will only end up hurting their profits.
        Looking for cheap parts? supguyex (Jon) is parting out his car. Good prices, good guy.

Comment

Originally posted by A18 View Post
          Eventually all the modified cars will just boycott the theatre until the rule is changed. With the internet and the hundreds of car forums to spread the word, it will only end up hurting their profits.
          That's very true
          1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

Drives by with Screamer pipe, doesnt park:P Whats the problem?
            Traction is optional, so are zipties

92 Gtst/Silver bullet

Comment

i wonder if they enjoy Bee*R rev limiter

Comment

How about some 15 inch exhaust?

1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

The sign fails to include lifted trucks with strait pipes. those are just as loud and more dangerous as they a) take up more room b) are harder to see around and c) make just as much noise if not more...

could probably get off any towing fee's for profiling lol.
                  Originally posted by Paradis
                  ^^ hows not being rich going? ...haters be hatin

Comment

I dont think thats bad? i mean isnt that a DRIVE IN movie theatre? who the **** wants to listen to a 5 inch coffee can leaving when you're trying to bang a girl in your back seat? ..i mean watch a movie with the family.
                    Double track drift, yo.
                    http://www.meh.ro/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/meh.ro5228.gif

(oo sκylιnε oo)

Comment

I don't get the lowered vehicle part though. I can understand the exhaust beccause it can be annoying, but the car's height? Maybe they don't want their pavement to get scrape marks...
                      R32 GTR FULL SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD:
                      http://forums.gtrcanada.com/faq/36-holy-bible-6.html#post467565

Comment

bad experience with the release of the last f&f movie?

would be kind of funny to go there with a vip car on bags or something, park, drop on frame. problem tow truck? they'd probably just drag it out anyway and mangle your car in the process.

really though, if they don't want a certain type of vehicle in their parking lot, they don't want the business of the owners either, screw 'em and go to another theatre.

Comment

What if you don't park your car? If your going to be a $hit head then park your car, I think it's fitting that it gets towed. What about he $hit heads that hammer on the gas every chance they get. I'm sure if they saw that sign they would take that as an invite to drive the parking garage and do what they do. If they never park, they can't get towed. I say stick it to the man............just not on my street Please.

Comment

Another thing is too, my car has a "modified exhaust system" and the 3" catback is JASMA approved and even with the straight piping from the turbo its still extremely quiet and under the legal limit. What's the problem with something like that? Would I get towed for my exhaust LOOKING too loud?

Comment

i get told im going fast cause im in 2nd and just hitting third.. then hit 40km , doing 40km/h in a 50km hows that fast

getting old really must screw with the senses

old people often see , loud and hear, fast dont they...

lol

Comment

Working...
                              X