06 Ford GT : Project Silver Bullet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(speechless)
    Come on lotto!!! Daddy needs a whole lotta stuff!

Comment

Waiting….

Amazing! Is one key word that describes everything in this picture. The new transmission mount that was cut out has been tacked into place with new metal. I’m truly excited and happy how everything is turning out. The heading may seem deceiving, but I’m truly playing a waiting game with the billet parts. I hope they come in by Friday and then these guys can start finish welding.

The next move is a big deciding factor for me as I’m stuck in between a rock and a hard place. Let’s just say airbox cooler….

Comment

Acidz could you please keep us updated on your progress throughout...the display you present for us is inspiring and very professional.Done really nice job there...cool car...
        Last edited by Aiden8100; 10-25-2012, 10:06 AM.
        Aiden...
        Love is not blind – it sees more and not less but because it sees more it is willing to see less.

Comment

BILLET!!

Finally got the billet brackets in, which look amazing! I’m glad were past this stage now and moving forward now the up pipes, exhaust and dumps can all be welded. I still haven’t decided what I plan to do beyond this point….if I should do a water to air setup or not…it’s a really hard choice, but I know I have to make up my mind soon as things progress.

Comment

You selling tickets to the first startup?
            Favorites
            lucky_cefiro
            you\'re not listening
            entelijint
            stop saying "yall"... i'm picturing you with a mullet.
            mullet+skyline=*shiver* i dont even want to think about it
            Originally posted by specialedition
            He ended up popping a tired and he failed at life.

Comment

Jesus I need to stay in touch with this thread...
              DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

Long Time! Let Me Leave You With This!

More Pictures In 10 Hours!

Comment

Missing Updates?

Well I got something! The car has sort of been pushed to the side with me as I have been super busy with business and other things in life, but I think it's time I get back into it and start making the push. Centerline has been good to me and have been keeping my car safe on the hoist while I have been doing my thing. I'm glad that this hasn’t been an issue for them as they really do good work and I wouldn't want to take my car anywhere else.

Pipes are a bit off as the tape came apart and since it was about to come off to be tacked together, but I’m sure you guys get the point here! Clearance is a huge issue and thats why the pie cuts had to be used!

Comment

My goodness... looks amazing!
                    1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

And She Starts!

Comment

Omfg , what a beast , how much whp are u expecting from these little turbo ? 8-)

Comment

Working...
                        X