No announcement yet.

Annoying Questions:.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People always used to ask me if the pedals and shift pattern were backwards too ...

Comment

This week sum tool yelling across two lanes of traffic while doin 90 km/h, "Hey, Is that a real right hand drive"
      Honestly, after 4 years, Im gettin sick of any attention. My car is for me too enjoy, i could care less what others think.
      Annoying people who ride your ass to try and push you too go faster, making me scared too make my turn with out having him in my back seat. Annoying people who drive right beside you on the highway staring, making me not able too move over nicely so I can make my exit. Annoying uneducated police who think if its a skyline, its gotta b doin sumthing wrong so Ill pull him over and give him a "NO-right hand drive symbol" ticket only too have me tell him to read the next two points in the same section and have him get pissed because i know more than he does.
      Honestly, Im thinking of selling it and importing a chaser tourer v or something similar from Nissan. Not many people outside of the JDM community know what they are.
      Rant over.
      Last edited by beacher1B0; 07-14-2012, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Only thing I notice happens almost every day when I drive is I attract a lot of younger attention.

No, just because I drive a Skyline does not mean I will race you at the next red light...
        1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

^ Amen. Its almost like just having a Skyline is annoying. Im not complaining, just sick of what the public, police, government and insurance companies think of it. I wish they would of sold it new here so all the BS could be avoided.

Comment

I got this the other day... "hey did you import that thing from the states?!?
            97' R33 GT-R Vspec
            Sonic Silver

www.arnejatrading.com

Comment

While we're on the topic of the view on imports, I'd like to add that there is nothing that infuriates me more than seeing a Skyline owner acting like a complete idiot, on the streets or private property, doesn't matter. What in ALL honesty is so appealing about revving your engine in a parking lot? Does it boost your credibility from your surrounding peers? Does it get you laid when the girls hear your BOV? I hate this image Skyline's are getting, especially in the area I'm from simply because these retards decide to make a lot of noise and do donuts in the parking lot with their Skyline to impress a crowd, when in reality you just look like a tard.

I'm f@$#%&g sick of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Rant over.
              1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

Yeah my bov has gotten me random action in the past.

Sent from my HTC Magic using Tapatalk
                Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Originally posted by newalliance123 View Post
                  People always used to ask me if the pedals and shift pattern were backwards too ...

That question is legit.
                  Sent from my HTC Magic using Tapatalk
                  Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

I completely agree. Doing a burn out, revving engine, ripping it through a parking lot are the stupidest things you can do. I can do that in my moms Corolla too, I wonder why some people think its so cool.
                    Let's just hope all Skyline owners can act sensibly.

Originally posted by MKIV View Post
                    While we're on the topic of the view on imports, I'd like to add that there is nothing that infuriates me more than seeing a Skyline owner acting like a complete idiot, on the streets or private property, doesn't matter. What in ALL honesty is so appealing about revving your engine in a parking lot? Does it boost your credibility from your surrounding peers? Does it get you laid when the girls hear your BOV? I hate this image Skyline's are getting, especially in the area I'm from simply because these retards decide to make a lot of noise and do donuts in the parking lot with their Skyline to impress a crowd, when in reality you just look like a tard.

I'm f@$#%&g sick of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Rant over.
                    RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
                    http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
                    1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

Had my other RHD out yesterday for 5 hours, also known as .... (wait for it) .... a boat. No one seemed to care or notice amongst all the other RHDs, I mean boats and every one got along as they do every other day of the summer, with no accidents/incidents driving their RHDs also known as boats. In fact as Mike (Right Drive) pointed out to my equal realization - all boats are RHD. Have a great JDM / Skyline day.

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl @ RightDrive View Post
                        I completely agree. Doing a burn out, revving engine, ripping it through a parking lot are the stupidest things you can do. I can do that in my moms Corolla too, I wonder why some people think its so cool.
                        Let's just hope all Skyline owners can act sensibly.
                        How much horse power your mom's Corolla got? Rev competition against my dad's Yaris?
                        1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

how do you make left hand turns?

guy: your on the wrong side!!!
                          me: No, im on the right side!!

all the time^^^

Comment

Only been driving my skykine for a couple months. And pretty much been through what everyone has mentioned on a regular basis, as it's a daily and I drive a lot.

Best was going through ride check:

Police officer says to passenger: "have you been drinking this evening?"

Passenger: "I'm not the driver!"

Few seconds of silence, then the officer pops his head inside the car: "Oh! Guess I better go to the other side."
                            www.artpal.com/philbrick

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl @ RightDrive View Post
                              Geez guys, is an RHD car that mind blowing?? lol.
                              yes. and Im an owner lol.
                              Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Originally posted by Marus92 View Post
                                What annoys me the most is when ppl follow "nice car" with "is it for sale?"

No. It isn't.
                                I get a lot of "Nice car", followed by "how much you paid?". *rolleyes*

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

Working...
                                X